Royal Wedding

robroy:

Strange how I’ve lived all my life in the Saf East and I’ve never once heard the term. :confused: Also although having grown up in a mainly if not in the day all indigenous area as I said late 60’s/early 70’s yoof generally had a very innocent and benign view of the immigrant communities in fact a lot more than our parents ( and Bewick’s generation ).To the point of openly welcoming the Afro Caribbean culture at least.Followed by some breakdown in that to whatever degree for the understandable reasons I’ve suggested.

robroy:
Personally I’m one of the least pc blokes you could meet.

Check out Nedra here ( one on the right ) to be fair she’s mixed race ( Latin Afro ) and I’d have happily compromised my own views and Buzzer’s with her. :smiling_imp: :smiley: On that note I’d dedicate the song to the happy couple. :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8tDhAPSk5Y

Carryfast:

robroy:
Personally I’m one of the least pc blokes you could meet.

Check out Nedra here ( one on the right ) to be fair she’s mixed race ( Latin Afro ) and I’d have happily compromised my own views and Buzzer’s with her. :smiling_imp:

:open_mouth:
I’m sure she’d be sooo flattered Carryfast, …what with you being SUCH a good catch and all that. :neutral_face:

Carryfast:
I’d have happily compromised my own views and Buzzer’s with her.

Your views are very blinkered but not uncommon. There is good and bad in all walks of life, black, white and in all cultures. You only need to change your perspective to see the good. By my being world wise I hold a different perspective to those that are more sheltered in this respect. It isn’t about being offended or hurt by remarks and more about thinking, “what a pillock you sound” With your outlook and views you could easily be considered a pillock.

Bewick:
I will hold my hand up and admit that I shouldn’t have launched this thread ! :unamused: The UK is slowly becoming dominated by the PC Brigade which has even permutated into TNUK, not totally, as some Lads that are on the site, like me, will always maintain our well developed and hard won sense of humour! The craic from within the industry is a law unto itself and the PC Brigade will never extinguish it until the last of the old timers are long gone ! So all I will say to the PC 'ers is Bollox !

Bewick,
That’s your opinion and it goes without saying that you’re entitled to it.

However, TN has owners who have set the rules for these forums… to which I now refer you. :wink:

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: Forum rules and sanction system - WEBSITE INFORMATION - Trucknet UK

:bulb: Now I’ll add that you have already electronically agreed to those rules regardless of your opinion of how PC you think they are.

Bewick:
… if you don’t like the craic ■■■■ off onto a PC site because you won’t brow beat us Lads, you’ll only get more of the same ! :wink: Bewick.

OK Bewick, here’s the Mod/Admin Team’s first move in your game…

The Forum Rules:
Note This website is owned by DVV Media International Ltd. and administered by us for them. DVV Media International Ltd. can withdraw all or any part of the website or use of its facilities to all users or individuals at any time.

In the above YOU (or any of your “Lads”) are individuals.

If you’re unsure of what Reef was alluding to in an earlier post, I’ll rephrase the last part of your challenge post into a clear warning for you…

… if you (or any your “Lads”) don’t like the forum rules ■■■■ off onto some other site of your choice because you won’t brow beat us, you’ll only find that your posts won’t appear publicly until after they have first been scrutinised by a Moderator, which I feel in your particular case would take anything up to 24hrs! :wink:
:bulb: The post would then appear in its normal place (if its acceptable,) but would be missed by a lot of people due to other posts appearing after it. This tends to render it somewhat pointless, which you may then find rather inconvenient. :wink: :wink: :wink:

It’s your move now Bewick, but since your card is now marked, please choose that move wisely. :wink:

The government tax the royal family to the tune of 370 million most years from the 400 million they earn.
The tax payers funded just the security .
The Royals bring in billions in tourism ,Would people prefer a mosque at Buckingham palace or the Queen ?
I am no big fan ,But i do prefer our heritage as it is now .

UKtramp:

Carryfast:
It isn’t about being offended or hurt by remarks and more about thinking, “what a pillock you sound”
With your outlook and views you could easily be considered a pillock.

:laughing: :laughing:

Harsh+but+fair+_5895abb9dfce895cf18cc32268c4e678.gif

Beetlejuice:
The government tax the royal family to the tune of 370 million most years from the 400 million they earn.
The Royals bring in billions in tourism ,Would people prefer a mosque at Buckingham palace or the Queen ?

As I said, I could not give 2 ■■■■ s about the Royal Family, but one of the two that come across as being ok is getting all the stick.

What about the more deserved of stick, that ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ parasite Prince Andrew,.and his waste of skin brother Edward. :unamused: …two classic examples of 2 blokes who have not been punched enough.

robroy:

Beetlejuice:

As I said, I could not give 2 [zb] s about the Royal Family, but one of the two that come across as being ok is getting all the stick.

What about the more deserved of stick, that [zb] ■■■■■■■ parasite Prince Andrew,.and his waste of skin brother Edward. :unamused: …two classic examples of 2 blokes who have not been punched enough.

I don’t really follow any of them ,But yeah i agree .

robroy:

UKtramp:

Carryfast:
It isn’t about being offended or hurt by remarks and more about thinking, “what a pillock you sound”

Oh wait maybe I should go whingeing to the mods about the personal attack because we wouldn’t want to apply yet more double standards,to the ones that Tramp has already shown that he’s happy to apply,would we. :smiling_imp: :unamused: :laughing:

As for my views no it’s called free speech and being able to weigh up and understand both sides of an argument.

robroy:
that [zb] ■■■■■■■ parasite Prince Andrew.

I’ve got to disagree with you there mate; Andrew earned the right to be a ■■■■■■■ as both he and his brilliant Nephew Harry have both willingly basked in the fires of war. If you search the interweb you’ll find footage of Andrew flying his helicopter into the lee side of a burning ship complete with ammunition that was cooking off in order to use the downdraught of his helicopters blades to blow the life rafts full of survivors away from the vessel, that one act alone elevated him in my eyes.

As for Edward, well you’re dead right! I’d love to have heard Phil the Greeks take on it when he minced away into the sunset from the Marines. :smiley:

robroy:
What about the more deserved of stick, that [zb] ■■■■■■■ parasite Prince Andrew,

Oh wait does that mean that I would have been a better catch than him for Sarah Ferguson after all as I always thought. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

robroy:
What about the more deserved of stick, that [zb] ■■■■■■■ parasite Prince Andrew,

Oh wait does that mean that I would have been a better catch than him for Sarah Ferguson after all as I always thought. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Just think how exciting that would’ve been, she’d have been rattling on about her latest Budgie book and you’d have been trying to dissect the political annotations of it… Thrilling… :unamused:

e2bfbf8b9adc1d526e1412188608cfd9--prince-andrew-dyslexia.jpg

the maoster:
Andrew earned the right to be a ■■■■■■■

Reef:

Carryfast:
Just think how exciting that would’ve been, she’d have been rattling on about her latest Budgie book and you’d have been trying to dissect the political annotations of it… Thrilling… :unamused:

To be fair we’re talking a time when the latest book to keep her occupied in her middle age would have been the last thing on her mind ( hopefully ). Absolutely cracking bird :smiley:.Lucky Andy at least while it lasted.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqSsLRf2K0c

Carryfast:

the maoster:
Andrew earned the right to be a ■■■■■■■

maybe, but only with those above the age of consent. :wink:

Well now I’m just thinking of budgie smugglers so my attempted incisive post will have to go on the back burner for a bit.

Oh found some stuff of the net about ‘vacbag action’ if anyone’s interested.

the maoster:

robroy:
that [zb] ■■■■■■■ parasite Prince Andrew.

I’ve got to disagree with you there mate; Andrew earned the right to be a ■■■■■■■ as both he and his brilliant Nephew Harry have both willingly basked in the fires of war. If you search the interweb you’ll find footage of Andrew flying his helicopter into the lee side of a burning ship complete with ammunition that was cooking off in order to use the downdraught of his helicopters blades to blow the life rafts full of survivors away from the vessel, that one act alone elevated him in my eyes.

As for Edward, well you’re dead right! I’d love to have heard Phil the Greeks take on it when he minced away into the sunset from the Marines. :smiley:

I know what you’re saying mate,.and yeh I remember he was a Navy pilot in 82, but that was 35+ yrs ago .
Wtf has he done since then in all that time that is any use to the country, and to justify all his expenses for jollies using his Royal status rather than fund them himself.

Carryfast:

robroy:

Put a pic up of yourself Carryfast, and we’ll.all decide and let you know.

Carryfast:

robroy:

UKtramp:

Carryfast:

Oh wait maybe I should go whingeing to the mods about the personal attack because we wouldn’t want to apply yet more double standards,to the ones that Tramp has already shown that he’s happy to apply,would we. :smiling_imp: :unamused: :laughing:

As for my views no it’s called free speech and being able to weigh up and understand both sides of an argument.

Personal attack?..Nah I think it was more a case of UKt’s opinion CF, ‘‘Free speech’’ and all that mate. :bulb: :smiley: