Royal sprog

No one enraptured by this new royal arrival?

Only if they call it BREXIT :smiley:

I wonder if Mrs. Windsor’s desire to do things her own way and eschew the ways of the royals, extends to paying her (their) own way, forgoing Harry’s civil list money, and paying (market) rent for their accommodation?

no interest in the slightest here.
i happened to see the front page of a newspaper yesterday with my usual ho=hum disinterest.
i wonder if she will do a diana,or will do as shes told and remember to wear her seatbelt… :slight_smile:

waiting for his missus to mature and go native. gets a huge ■■■ ,affro whoopie goldberg and proud of it. opinionated ,■■■■ it im having my say ,wearing big tent + flip flops ,on loose women telling all about Dirty Charles

Ahhh the royal sprog , “Terry” as in terry s chocolate orange

A woman in London had a baby…

yet another hanger on.

The only two i have time for are Pip and Anne, pip i like cos he does an Eric Morecambe/Andrew Preview regularly, says the right things just not necessarily in the right order (or place)

Looking forward to seeing Archie out with his Great Granny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juddian:
yet another hanger on.

The only two i have time for are Pip and Anne, pip i like cos he does an Eric Morecambe/Andrew Preview regularly, says the right things just not necessarily in the right order (or place)

I’ve got a lot of respect for Harry, he’s walked the walk and stood up to be counted when he didn’t have to. A bit like his ■■■■■■■ Uncle tbh. I’d quite like to see Harry as King. When was the last time we had a true warrior King?

the maoster:

Juddian:
yet another hanger on.

I’ve got a lot of respect for Harry, he’s walked the walk and stood up to be counted when he didn’t have to. A bit like his ■■■■■■■ Uncle tbh. I’d quite like to see Harry as King. When was the last time we had a true warrior King?

+1 Yeah Harrys a good guy and his brothers alright too. Both pretty handy motorcycle riders as well amongst other things.

the maoster:

Juddian:
yet another hanger on.

Have to agree with Moaster, I’ve bags of respect for Andrew and Harry, they got off their arses and got their hands dirty with the guys around them.

dieseldog999:
i happened to see the front page of a newspaper yesterday with my usual ho=hum disinterest.
i wonder if she will do a diana,or will do as shes told and remember to wear her seatbelt… :slight_smile:

Think I know where you’re coming from…something very weird about the whole hyper manufactured narrative sorrounding this soap opera.She’s a fine looking gal but dead behind the eyes.You’d think The “spare” would be more suited to a more thoroughbred gel than this,probably mpd trailer bred progeny.
There’s a sense of expendability about her…her favourite all time song?..The ones from a bizarrely incongrous musical of recent years called,Hamilton ffs,Hamilton just happening to be a prime Rothschild financial agent during the American civil war,I mean how inspiring!! :open_mouth:

IMG-20190508-WA0001.jpg

manalishi:

dieseldog999:

Think I know where you’re coming from…something very weird about the whole hyper manufactured narrative sorrounding this soap opera.She’s a fine looking gal but dead behind the eyes.You’d think The “spare” would be more suited to a more thoroughbred gel than this,probably mpd trailer bred progeny.
There’s a sense of expendability about her…her favourite all time song?..The ones from a bizarrely incongrous musical of recent years called,Hamilton ffs,Hamilton just happening to be a prime Rothschild financial agent during the American civil war,I mean how inspiring!! :open_mouth:

Think you’re thinking of another sprog mate, Harry’s is called Harrison, admittedly an American name, but possibly Harry’s sense of humour kicking in a tad and a rebellious twos up to the other royals “ HARRY’S SON “

The word Sprog IMO, Is for someone who cant spell , Its a nasty word to call any newborn child in my book , A Sprog, Of cause I was educated at a College , But having said this my old man was a Miner working underground coal cutting and I never ever once heard him or my Mam use this horrible word, My younger Brother was born in 1948 thirteen years after I was born, And he was ever reffered to as a Sprog thank God, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
The word Sprog IMO, Is for someone who cant spell , Its a nasty word to call any newborn child in my book , A Sprog, Of cause I was educated at a College , But having said this my old man was a Miner working underground coal cutting and I never ever once heard him or my Mam use this horrible word, My younger Brother was born in 1948 thirteen years after I was born, And he was ever reffered to as a Sprog thank God, Regards Larry.

:smiley:

manalishi:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i think he is just stuffing it right into old betty.
poor old mummy got too big for her boots and was about to do the bizzo with a sooty,betty didnt take to kindly to it and unsurprisingly enough she got topped in an “accident”.
harry boy is taking over from her and making sure future royals are as much a bunch of mongrels as the rest of the nation is rapidly becoming.