Royal Wedding

Carryfast:

robroy:

UKtramp:

Carryfast:
It isn’t about being offended or hurt by remarks and more about thinking, “what a pillock you sound”
With your outlook and views you could easily be considered a pillock.

:laughing: :laughing:

Oh wait maybe I should go whingeing to the mods about the personal attack because we wouldn’t want to apply yet more double standards,to the ones that Tramp has already shown that he’s happy to apply,would we. :smiling_imp: :unamused: :laughing:

As for my views no it’s called free speech and being able to weigh up and understand both sides of an argument.

I haven’t whinged to the mods at all. Not sure where you are coming from with your double standards either. You are misinterpreting free speech and no you do not weigh up or understand both sides to any argument. You simply go on and on and on and on and on. You should open your eyes more and get more tuned into how the world is now and not how it was in 1960. I could say much more but am sure you get the idea of what I am saying. In your defence I accept you may well just be one of life’s bores. I would suggest you listen to others points of views and possibly then you may see both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robroy:
Personal attack?..Nah I think it was more a case of UKt’s opinion CF, ‘‘Free speech’’ and all that mate. :bulb: :smiley:

[/quote]

[/quote]
Absolutely.That was my point.No victim card or professionally offended hypocrisy here hence the reference to double standards and whingeing. :wink:

robroy:

Carryfast:

robroy:

UKtramp:

Carryfast:
It isn’t about being offended or hurt by remarks and more about thinking, “what a pillock you sound”
With your outlook and views you could easily be considered a pillock.

:laughing: :laughing:

Oh wait maybe I should go whingeing to the mods about the personal attack because we wouldn’t want to apply yet more double standards,to the ones that Tramp has already shown that he’s happy to apply,would we. :smiling_imp: :unamused: :laughing:

As for my views no it’s called free speech and being able to weigh up and understand both sides of an argument.

Personal attack?..Nah I think it was more a case of UKt’s opinion CF, ‘‘Free speech’’ and all that mate. :bulb: :smiley:

Exactly

robroy:

Carryfast:

robroy:
What about the more deserved of stick, that [zb] ■■■■■■■ parasite Prince Andrew,

Oh wait does that mean that I would have been a better catch than him for Sarah Ferguson after all as I always thought. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Put a pic up of yourself Carryfast, and we’ll.all decide and let you know.

No! no! Robroy ! a mug shot of “CF” would crack every screen on TNUK !! “Boy you is ugly” only a Mother could love that !! Cheers Bewick. I hope “CF” doesn’t complain about me ! :frowning: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
No! no! Robroy ! a mug shot of “CF” would crack every screen on TNUK !! “Boy you is ugly” only a Mother could love that !! Cheers Bewick. I hope “CF” doesn’t complain about me ! :frowning: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Bewick.

That’s deffo a facist comment and facial discrimination.I’m deeply offended. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

youtu.be/SKV6h_5XFbk