Prince Harry

I ain’t a Royalist as such,.and I ain’t got a ‘favourite Royal’ but if I had it would be Prince Harry. :smiley:
I like his style, his maverick attitude, not standing on official ceremony, not being afraid to speak his mind however controversial, and the way he stands up for his wife over everybody else (even if she is a bit unpopular) It and he appeals to me,.and I can loosely relate to him myself the way he does things and goes about them without giving a ■■■■.

Anyhoo not only has he got a book coming out that the rest of his family are waiting for in trepidation, but it appears he has sanctioned a tv tell all type series on Netflix.

The only thing the establishment can come up with so far to discredit it, is the fact that the tv co used some ‘library shots’ rather than actual ones, depicting harrassment from the paparazzi (of whom he was criticising) and were proven not to be actually filmed anywhere near a ‘Royal story’.

Reckon it will be uncomfortable viewing for the establishment and the Royal family, bring it on I say, his mother was used and treated appallingly, and he did not want his Mrs to go the same way, but looked as if it was going that way .so they went their own way, kicked the job into touch and went off to make his own living…albeit with a bloody good start

Good on em I say, but if I was her I’d be travelling in my car overland only and avoiding tunnels, even if ‘Phil the Greek’ has passed on. :smiley:

Thoughts anybody?

I see it more as exploiting their position to make money, they know they can say pretty much what they like safe in the knowledge that the royal family will try not to retaliate.

Shame on them.

Sent from my mobile via Tapatalk.

Ok, the same story with opposing points of view and opinions,.which is fair.
Shhhh but tbh I kinda knew (or at least thought) I’d be in a minority on this. :smiley:
But as KC once said…

‘‘That’s the way I like it’’ :laughing: :sunglasses:

As for retaliation or at least passive retaliation, his brother and best friend who has supported him mutually all his/their life after going through so much together, is sure as hell going to stop speaking to him, and make things even worse than the present situation between them anyway.

I don’t know about you being in the minority on this subject, the royal family are not as popular as they used to be so you could find yourself with the majority viewpoint, if that happens it’s going to ■■■■ you off :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

Despite the late Queen being my old boss I’m largely ambivalent towards the Royals, they don’t bother me so I try not to bother them and I refuse to base my opinions on a fickle, bought and paid for press.

Having said that I’ve always had a fondness for Harry despite having never met him. I’ve always admired a maverick and I admire him for actually having the balls to ■■■■■■■■ an attack helicopter and also a machine gun and take to the ground. I admire immensely his work with regards to The Invictus Games, and finally I reckon that I could have a cracking night on the ■■■■ with him, which is pretty much a clincher for me.

the maoster:
Despite the late Queen being my old boss I’m largely ambivalent towards the Royals, they don’t bother me so I try not to bother them and I refuse to base my opinions on a fickle, bought and paid for press.

Having said that I’ve always had a fondness for Harry despite having never met him. I’ve always admired a maverick and I admire him for actually having the balls to ■■■■■■■■ an attack helicopter and also a machine gun and take to the ground. I admire immensely his work with regards to The Invictus Games, and finally I reckon that I could have a cracking night on the ■■■■ with him, which is pretty much a clincher for me.

I’ll give him a bell.and he can join us for our annual.Xmas do. :laughing:

Can’t say i’m bothered about any of them save for Anne, had a soft spot for Pip and she’s definately a chip off that block.

As for Harry, by all means tell 'em to stick the royalty lark where the sun don’t shine if you don’t want it, but just bugger off and life your life matey, stop with the attention seeking wanting the goodies without the poncing about and the money grubbing.
Either have your cake or eat the bloody thing.

robroy:
I’ll give him a bell.and he can join us for our annual.Xmas do. :laughing:[/E

I only tolerate you because you give good night out on the ■■■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I wonder what Prince Harry’s father thinks? :wink:

Juddian:
Can’t say i’m bothered about any of them save for Anne, had a soft spot for Pip and she’s definately a chip off that block.

As for Harry, by all means tell 'em to stick the royalty lark where the sun don’t shine if you don’t want it, but just bugger off and life your life matey, stop with the attention seeking wanting the goodies without the poncing about and the money grubbing.
Either have your cake or eat the bloody thing.

::
same here, harry and her know how to play the press,ffs she’s a actress albeit a poor one…
and his mom was the same with the press :unamused: ■■■■ em all…

robroy:
I ain’t a Royalist as such,.and I ain’t got a ‘favourite Royal’ but if I had it would be Prince Harry. :smiley:
I like his style, his maverick attitude, not standing on official ceremony, not being afraid to speak his mind however controversial, and the way he stands up for his wife over everybody else (even if she is a bit unpopular) It and he appeals to me,.and I can loosely relate to him myself the way he does things and goes about them without giving a [zb].

Anyhoo not only has he got a book coming out that the rest of his family are waiting for in trepidation, but it appears he has sanctioned a tv tell all type series on Netflix.

The only thing the establishment can come up with so far to discredit it, is the fact that the tv co used some ‘library shots’ rather than actual ones, depicting harrassment from the paparazzi (of whom he was criticising) and were proven not to be actually filmed anywhere near a ‘Royal story’.

Reckon it will be uncomfortable viewing for the establishment and the Royal family, bring it on I say, his mother was used and treated appallingly, and he did not want his Mrs to go the same way, but looked as if it was going that way .so they went their own way, kicked the job into touch and went off to make his own living…albeit with a bloody good start

Good on em I say, but if I was her I’d be travelling in my car overland only and avoiding tunnels

Realistically in around 10-20 years time it’ll all be forgotten history when Charlie shuffles off and those of us who were around when he married Di and Wills and Harry are ready to collect their pensions.

Harry and Megan are too ‘Woke’ for my liking.

Sent from my SM-A135F using Tapatalk

prince ? harry , personally im not convinced he isnt the cuckoo in the nest .

Harry Monk:
I wonder what Prince Harry’s father thinks? :wink:

Can he still “Think”, bearing in mind that he’s had a stroke and all… :question:

syramax:
prince ? harry , personally im not convinced he isnt the cuckoo in the nest .

Well they all need feeding and they’re too high to eat grass :wink:

I’m no royalist by a long chalk, but Harry’s thinking with the wrong head. He’s being manipulated by a self serving, very second rate actress, to get more publicity than her professional abilities would ever have deserved.

An interesting and funny take on the Harry and Meghan clown duo:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixz1bfadHhs

Marky-p:
An interesting and funny take on the Harry and Meghan clown duo:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixz1bfadHhs

A very accurate take, nail and head leap to mind.
The whole show is about promoting Markle.

Star down under.:
I’m no royalist by a long chalk, but Harry’s thinking with the wrong head. He’s being manipulated by a self serving, very second rate actress, to get more publicity than her professional abilities would ever have deserved.

Manipulated, exactly. Grow some balls Harry.