Prince Harry

Star down under.:

Marky-p:
An interesting and funny take on the Harry and Meghan clown duo:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixz1bfadHhs

A very accurate take, nail and head leap to mind.
The whole show is about promoting Markle.

Disloyal, spoilt and clueless also come to mind when it comes to Harry. Notice that I never refer to him as prince, he’s lost that privilege…literally.

Certainly not someone I would want my young son to have as a role model.

And go off and make his own living? Please! He’s using the family name that he was born with to strike deals with Netflix etc. Much like Hunter Biden. It’s not like he became a successful entrepreneur or investment banker - he has no other useable skills or talent (other than serving in the military which I respect).

I think that once Megan gets everything that she’s after, she’ll turn on him and skin him alive. He’s going to wake up one morning with nothing. This boy has truly put all his eggs in one basket.

dally1:
I think that once Megan gets everything that she’s after, she’ll turn on him and skin him alive. He’s going to wake up one morning with nothing. This boy has truly put all his eggs in one basket.

I’m no fan of Piers Morgan but when he described how Meghan is a social climber, when he tells the story of how he met her and how she ditched him to meet Harry…you start to get a real insight of how manipulative she can be. She’s really got Harry under the thumb. And I’m no royalist either, I actually believe the monarchy should be abolished, but Harry has said some really painstakingly dumb things in the past.

Sent from my SM-A135F using Tapatalk

Seems when I said in my o/p that Markle was ‘‘a bit unpopular’’ it was quite an understatement when it comes to the Trucknet knitting circle. :laughing:

Ok, to be serious…
Maybe she’s the spawn of Satan, or maybe she’s a paragon of virtue, maybe she’s somewhere between the two but she’s HIS wife,…
Evidently Harry backs her up and sticks up for her because in his mind, (rightly or wrongly,) she has been wronged by his direct family, and with the history of his mother in mind, he’s defending her whatever.
Couldn’t give a toss if he’s making a few quid on the side either tbh.

Just for the record btw,.I ain’t her biggest fan either, but he is doing what I would do for my Mrs, putying her first over any family feud, that is my point,.and that is why he should be admired,.again imo,…whether he be misguided or not.

I’d have thought the general public would have been glad to get him off the taxpayers books, one less to pay for
Saying that I wonder did he get a payoff to keep the real secrets because the Netflix stuff is just about what people already know
He’s only human and so is she, bleed everything for the last cent, just as most people do who are in a position to do so
Something Like the trucker moto look after number one only

Here’s a link to their new reality tv show.

youtu.be/uUohLR8pvcc

Harry Monk:
I wonder what Prince Harry’s father thinks? :wink:

:laughing:

according to what they were saying on Jeremy Vile’s Radio 2 show yesterday,the harry n megan netflix series is about as interesting as cliff richards’ new Cliff at Christmas album :neutral_face:

Bigtruck3:
I’d have thought the general public would have been glad to get him off the taxpayers books, one less to pay for
Saying that I wonder did he get a payoff to keep the real secrets because the Netflix stuff is just about what people already know
He’s only human and so is she, bleed everything for the last cent, just as most people do who are in a position to do so
Something Like the trucker moto look after number one only

Even though the Queen was my former boss…they should all be off the taxpayers books to be fair.

carryfast-yeti:
according to what they were saying on Jeremy Vile’s Radio 2 show yesterday,the harry n megan netflix series is about as interesting as cliff richards’ new Cliff at Christmas album :neutral_face:

You can’t beat a bit of ‘‘Mistletoe and Wine’’ and ‘‘Saviours Day’’ at Christmas mate :sunglasses: . :laughing:
.IF YOU FEEL LIKE SLASHING YOUR WRISTS.

robroy:

carryfast-yeti:

You can’t beat a bit of ‘‘Mistletoe and Wine’’ and ‘‘Saviours Day’’ at Christmas mate :sunglasses: . :laughing:
.IF YOU FEEL LIKE SLASHING YOUR WRISTS.

let’s hope his mate Tony B liar buy’s his latest album then :laughing:

Megan’s got one, Harry is one.
Here’s an interesting an accurate, IMO, take on the show.
7news.com.au/video/entertainmen … 6838512112

Star down under.:
Megan’s got one, Harry is one.
Here’s an interesting an accurate, IMO, take on the show.
7news.com.au/video/entertainmen … 6838512112

Can’t get the video to load, here it is on Youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=y4FAc3xGFkk

As on other thread…
England kit favoured by Prince Harry. :laughing:

robroy:
Seems when I said in my o/p that Markle was ‘‘a bit unpopular’’ it was quite an understatement when it comes to the Trucknet knitting circle. :laughing:

Ok, to be serious…
Maybe she’s the spawn of Satan, or maybe she’s a paragon of virtue, maybe she’s somewhere between the two but she’s HIS wife,…
Evidently Harry backs her up and sticks up for her because in his mind, (rightly or wrongly,) she has been wronged by his direct family, and with the history of his mother in mind, he’s defending her whatever.
Couldn’t give a toss if he’s making a few quid on the side either tbh.

Just for the record btw,.I ain’t her biggest fan either, but he is doing what I would do for my Mrs, putying her first over any family feud, that is my point,.and that is why he should be admired,.again imo,…whether he be misguided or not.

I’m not a royalist either, but when he publicly bashes his own royal family of whom as far as I can see have not done anything outrageous to him or even her for that matter…it is rather distasteful and unprofessional in my opinion.

As manipulative as Megan can be, Harry still has a level of personal responsibility to the point that he is well aware of what his actions are. To go as far as making a public documentary bashing your own family is a douche move. If he’s been so hard done by living a life on the taxpayer’s dime then he should have just left the family and started fresh elsewhere discreetly and kept a level of diplomacy between himself and the ‘Firm’.

A simple “My family and I no longer see eye-to-eye on certain matters but I wish them all the best” would have sufficed.

Also, he’s a hypocrite. He wants to leave the firm and ‘make it on his own’ yet still expects his security to be paid for by whatever country he is in. Trump in the U.S. quite rightly said we’re not paying, as did the Queen over here.

The list goes on mate…in my eyes there is nothing admirable about him.

^^^^^
Neither you nor me knows what went on behind the scenes concerning his Mother, she was treated appallingly by the Royals.

At the time early 80s, they wanted a virgin of ‘good stock’ for Charles to ‘plant his seed’ :unamused: …it sounds like a story from the time of Henry the 8th ffs, :unamused: , that is how out of touch they were.and she fitted the bill,.and served her purpose.
In the meantime Charles was still getting his jollies from the then married Camilla,.which became clear to her,.and she went on to be like a prisoner in her unhappy marriage…(btw I ain’t an expert, but I have read her book,.and I’m rightly or wrongly assuming it’s accurate.

She was no angel there on after,.a ‘‘woman scorned’’ etc etc, the rest is history,.and you need to make up your mind on how she (or why she) died.

Who knows?.. maybe Harry feels the need for some kind of revenge, put together his views and what he believes about how his own wife was treated by them,.and it kinda points to his motives.
That is my take on it for what it’s worth anyhow. :smiley:

robroy:
^^^^^
Neither you nor me knows what went on behind the scenes concerning his Mother, she was treated appallingly by the Royals.

At the time early 80s, they wanted a virgin of ‘good stock’ for Charles to ‘plant his seed’ :unamused: …it sounds like a story from the time of Henry the 8th ffs, :unamused: , that is how out of touch they were.and she fitted the bill,.and served her purpose.
In the meantime Charles was still getting his jollies from the then married Camilla,.which became clear to her,.and she went on to be like a prisoner in her unhappy marriage…(btw I ain’t an expert, but I have read her book,.and I’m rightly or wrongly assuming it’s accurate.

She was no angel there on after,.a ‘‘woman scorned’’ etc etc, the rest is history,.and you need to make up your mind on how she (or why she) died.

Who knows?.. maybe Harry feels the need for some kind of revenge, put together his views and what he believes about how his own wife was treated by them,.and it kinda points to his motives.

But he appears to be harming his brother who obviously has the same claims to a mistreated mother.

stu675:

robroy:
^^^^^

But he appears to be harming his brother who obviously has the same claims to a mistreated mother.

Dunno mate,.I know as much as everybody else.
Maybe his brother is taking Charles’s version of events as the truth, as opposed to his mother’s,.who knows.

Yep, definitely the same mother, yes siree, the same mother.

the maoster:
Yep, definitely the same mother, yes siree, the same mother.

Maybe him being reminded of that situation by a member of his family was the catalyst for all this…again,.who knows.