Ringtones

the maoster:

DAF95XF:
AC DC Thunderstruck for my ringtone :sunglasses:

Have you seen the YouTube clip of the Scottish guy playing that on his bagpipes in the street with flames coming out of the pipes? Epic. I’d post it here if it wasn’t for the fact that I’d screw it up! :imp:

He’s good - but the fact that he plays bagpipes while wearing a kilt doesn’t make him Scottish - he’s from Perth in Australia, not the one in Scotland :wink:

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I have Rammstein’s “Reise, Reise” as my normal ringtone.

Roymondo:

Don’t encourage ND and Rob please pmsl

youtu.be/o9F1wq-k7dk

Dream it possible by Delacey. Used by Coronavirus spying phones as their brand song and is really the only half decent thing to use without being bothered to select a song or. Different songs for different people.

Did go through a stage of just a normal phone ring though.

Roymondo:

the maoster:

DAF95XF:
AC DC Thunderstruck for my ringtone :sunglasses:

Have you seen the YouTube clip of the Scottish guy playing that on his bagpipes in the street with flames coming out of the pipes? Epic. I’d post it here if it wasn’t for the fact that I’d screw it up! :imp:

He’s good - but the fact that he plays bagpipes while wearing a kilt doesn’t make him Scottish - he’s from Perth in Australia, not the one in Scotland :wink:

And a senior copper to boot. There are 3 or 4 coppers who play in a band together, with him. No, not the Police Band.

Roymondo:

Good choice, but I prefer this one…

A Rammstein song for all you Brexiteers…

Currently in the chambers for the week are,

Business
youtu.be/RZ2oXzrnti4

Wench
youtu.be/bR8sE9ubyTI

Every other mucca
youtu.be/fcYY6xwwfCE

Resurrection time.
youtu.be/OWpNkuVz-yE

Everything else
youtu.be/ljz9XYbXsUs

Variety is the spice, and sharing is caring so they all on full chat too, screw the haters [emoji16]

Maybe someone can put me right on this,I have a yen for the band known as Focus,especially their barnstorming piece-‘Hocus-Pocus’…prob is,i only need the rousing,yodelly bit that kicks in after a few seconds of manic plank spanking,as my ringtone :angry: Question is,can this be achieved, or do you need the whole song instead?

manalishi:
Maybe someone can put me right on this,I have a yen for the band known as Focus,especially their barnstorming piece-‘Hocus-Pocus’…prob is,i only need the rousing,yodelly bit that kicks in after a few seconds of manic plank spanking,as my ringtone :angry: Question is,can this be achieved, or do you need the whole song instead?

I’d go with the intro from Sylvia.
No make it the whole thing make em wait the longest ring tone on record. :smiley:

Carryfast:

manalishi:

I’d go with the intro from Sylvia.
No make it the whole thing make em wait the longest ring tone on record. :smiley:

Hear what your saying.Sylvias a good one for sure,but some other,more vigorous,opening musical salvos have proven unequal to the task, oddly.Tried ‘sweet child o mine’ and the current one-‘Barraccuda’, by Heart ,seem to fail the pepsi-challenge :angry: .i envisage mr Akkermans yodel offerings as a more,attention grabbing scenario tbh,although i’d inevitably miss the incoming calls until this yodellery kicks in.First world problems eh :open_mouth: ?