Whats yer ringtone?

Shuttlespanker took the ■■■■ this afternoon when he heard me ringtone, im not embarrased about it, its Convoy. Whats your ring tone?

Mine’s THE JAM. Town called Mallice!! :smiley: :smiley:

I used to have Last of the summer wine ,and I dont care who takes the pee!! I had it for years.I couldnt download it when I got my new phone so I have Yoda saying “Your phone ringing it is answer and fullfil your destiny”

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzBq3gKX … re=related

I have this guy.

Eastbound and Down :smiley:

Lucy

SWMBO Warning - it’s the wife

other family Liberty Bell

general calls Captain Pugwash

:blush: :blush: :blush:

i have stephen fry in a very butler like tone saying excuse me sir but i’m afraid someone is endevouring to contact you telephonically, should I tell them to ■■■■ off, its awesome unless i dont get it before the ■■■■ and the kids are around and they my little girl tells me off :blush:

Mine’s
Mission Impossible from when I used to do some agency. Used to make me laugh, when they ring up with their how soon can you get there stunts etc. :laughing:

THE JAM. Town called Mallice

excellent choice :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mine is queen and under pressure!!!

mine goes ring ring, its the nokia tone. makes me feel important and loved.

Three different ringtones for me.

“Warning it’s the wife” (with foghorn) for when the enemy calls.

“Eastbound & Down” for when the agency calls.

“Millermen” (Rotherham United supporters song) for everybody else.

Mine is “Blue Monday” by New Order, great tune :sunglasses:

I never got the fad for ringtones, so when it rings, I want my phone to sound like… errr… a telephone. :laughing: :grimacing:

Mine is so into you

Friends = Crash by The Primitives

Local Transport Company I work for = The Lone Ranger theme

General = Wake me up before September comes (Greenday)

I just downloaded, will the man with the 10" ■■■■■ please answer the phone.

The house martins, happy hour.

The ■■■■■■■■■ ladies, Brian Wilson.

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FIXc43DVsWc

i did not take the ■■■■ :blush:

i just said it was sad :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mine is Thunderbirds theme with a car trying to start at the end of it, followed b y the word ■■■■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

One of the funniest ones I heard was in a queue at TESCOs.

Guy in his early 20s phone went off with the ringtone -

“Oi :exclamation: [ZB] answer the phone, HEY you [ZB]er your bloody phone wants answering”

There was a bit more but i’ll wear out the word sensor :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

mines is arnies pizza shop prank lol,.

used to have pantera - cowboys from hell and some other various seriously heavy metal lol.

dragonforce is my alarm clock tone - if you know dragonforce you know why its my alarm tone lol