The Song

I know its been done before, so I’ll do it again! :wink:

Coming back down the A2 today pub in the distance, Cold Heart B itch by jet hit the CD and up went the volume. Cracking and in a dry spell as well, try that in an office!! :smiley: :wink:

What song does it for you!! anyone who says,

Bohemian Rhapsody or anything at all by Meatloaf please stand facing the corner! :smiling_imp: :smiley:

Pretty much anything by Oasis.

Sometimes something random that just fits the mood like Will Smith’s ‘Summertime’ when driving round town on a hot day. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:confused: Depends on the mood :smiley:

Enter sandman - Metallica
Welcome to the Jungle - G n R
I play chicken with the train - Cowboy Troy

Standing in the corner as instructed - but I can’t stand meatloaf :laughing:

As an ex pro musician I listen to just about anything once and what I really like would shut down the servers it is so diverse. But Bowie, Queen, Jeff Beck, Deep Purple, Alex Harvey, Martyn Joseph, ELO, Stranglers …Bach, Beethoven (some), Sibelius, Tchaikovsky, Mahler, Elgar, Bernstein … NOTMozart, Haydn, …) do it for me.

A child of the 70’s with a classical training :wink:

The Who, Bowie, Oasis, Stone Roses, Ian Brown, Stiff Little Fingers, Beastie Boys, Prodigy, ■■■ Pistols, Thunderclap Newman,

The list is endless

At the moment I’m so into ■■■■■■ Healing by Alibi V’s Rockerfeller I can hear it in my sleep.

I’m also really into:
Smells Like Teen Spirit & Come As You Are by Nirvana, (in fact most of their stuff.)
Heavyweight Champion Of The World by Reverend And The Makers
Borderline by Michael Gray
Fire by Ferry Corsten
1000 years by Jupiter Ace
Raindrops by Stunt

Anything by the Foo Fighters, Freemasons, Jamiroquai, The Klaxons, The Verve, Hard-Fi

And One by U2 really makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. :blush:

A girl in the office said to me ‘Ah, yes, it’s the DHL discomobile’ the other day when she rang up. They all reckon in our office it’s a miracle I ever hear the cabphone ring! :laughing: Don’t have it on that loud. :smiling_imp:

flying_fenman:
And One by U2 really makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. :blush: :

Good one F-F agree with that :smiley:

My chemical romance, Green day, Linkin park are my favourites at the mo but ask me again later and it could well be something else i like so much different music i’d do a post longer than ROGS just to list them all.

Also Hanson - Ummbop, aww com’on its a classic :blush: :smiley: :sunglasses:

flying_fenman:
Heavyweight Champion Of The World by Reverend And The Makers

:

quality tune :sunglasses:

just brought amy winehouses album which is suprisingly good :open_mouth: but basically the same as reef (apart from the hanson bit :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: )

jon

my sig should tell you all you need to know :wink: Will be getting tattoed in about an hour,and it will have “spirit of 77” in there somewhere :confused: :confused:

mama & papas dedicated to the one i love,great song for the married ones when away all week,

blondie : atomic, dreaming etc

neil diamond
meatloaf and the quo,slade.etc

montana man:

flying_fenman:
And One by U2 really makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. :blush: :

Good one F-F agree with that :smiley:

Definately a good choice! Especially when you’ve heard it live - first time I heard it live was at Wembley Stadium and I was stood in the front row -AMAZING stuff!

It has got to be anything Blues

Although my Ipod will tell you different with Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen, John Lennon and Youssou N’Dour

Lynrd Skynrd, Ballad of Curtis Leow :stuck_out_tongue:

from classical to trance :smiley: cant beat dave pierce on a sunday night to put me in a good mood