What is your ring tone?

Just a bit of silliness :laughing:
mine for years
The theme of champion the wonder horse :blush:
Some one rang me once in the middle of me getting root canal work in the dentist, she stopped to ask if anyone heard a horse :laughing:

Normal nokia :wink:

Mine depends on what I have been eating :blush:

I keep the works phone on standard ring ring as do most in our place, when a phone goes it looks like sundown at the OK Coralā€¦every ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  goes for their holsterā€¦I mean pocket :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and then say "I hope its yours :laughing: "

I have different ones for different people. My main unassigned ring tone is a song ā€œWho the ā– ā– ā– ā–  is thatā€ my text alert is ā€œYouā€™ve got a [zb]ing messageā€ I make sure the phone is on silent in appropriate placesā€¦

Scorpions, The Zoo on my phone, theme tune fron Laurel and Hardy on work phone. Seemed appropriate.

Bulletproof, La Roux.

Black Betty - Ram Jam

Tubular bells, Mike Oldfield.

Convoy C.W. McCall. (I canā€™t believe Iā€™ve admitted it on a public forum :blush: :smiley: )

youtube.com/watch?v=i8HjtrqUxmo :laughing:

Squeeze - up the junction

Foxy lady

get inside by stone sour :sunglasses:

I used to have an old Nokia phone with a bull frog croaking as ring tone, I put the phone on the table & in the middle of a lesson one evening, everybody including myself ,stared in open mouthed bewilderment & ending in hysterical fits of giggles, as it started rattling & croaking itā€™s way across the centre of a large table at a steady speed as the vibration mode kicked in when someone was trying to phone me :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Lydia the tattooed lady, anyone whose watched the last episode of breaking bad will know what this is.

bouree, jethro tull,

still that annoying crazy frog , you guessed just to annoy and keep it in a pocket thats hard to get into so rings for ages hee hee, you see idiots faces when it does, quality

Everyone important has assigned ring tones. The gaffer gets the theme from Terminator, the guy in charge of logistics gets Benny Hill, obviously :laughing:

Unassigned is Airwolf theme