rigid to 44t?

richiessex:
Paul, good luck with the switch matey, hope it works out for you pal, but an ERF :open_mouth: my god mate treat yourself to a decent truck :wink:

to be honest the choice of ERF was purely down to the fact that where i park is an erf dealers and breakers, they know the trucks inside out and have any part to hand that i’ll ever need so hopefully that will cut down on any down time plus the fact it was at the right money.

You can’t go far wrong with an ERF EC11. For a start, there is none of this fancy electonics stuff to go wrong !! :laughing: :laughing:

AMEN TO THAT!!!

Chiil out…it was a tongue-in-cheek comment, i was only messing about, if Paul wants drive an ‘old mans lorry’ then it’s up to him :wink:

richiessex:
my god mate treat yourself to a decent truck :wink:

That rules out a new Volvo then :wink:

richiessex:
Chiil out…it was a tongue-in-cheek comment, i was only messing about, if Paul wants drive an ‘old mans lorry’ then it’s up to him :wink:

if he wanted a good erf one of those ex freightliner erf’s would have been ideal very low mileage and always serviced at the dealers anything goes wrong even a bulb going freightliner lorries go straight to the dealers.

walkermovements.co.uk/spec_s … nitID=1403

richiessex:

i’ve just had a year driving an m reg daf 75 so i don’t think i’ve got to worry about my image :smiley:

and, less of the old man! :laughing:

Think of your street cred Paul :wink: just don’t take any advice from Sean about a new truck eh! :smiley:

this is steel work mate, if someone turns up with a wagon less than ten years old, it draws a crowd :smiley:
never catch on, them new fangled wagons!

Seriously Paul, good luck with the move up to an artic and i hope it all goes well for you matey

thanks mate :wink: