Proper job!!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

unbelievable this…
so bad, that is just one joke about stobarts here…

dieseldog999:
posted before but for the popular bridges,how much could be saved by erecting this?

Whatever happened to the lengths of tube hanging from chains? I haven’t seen any for years, I bet they’d make a right racket if you clipped them…

Similar to these but a lot shorter chains and they were closer together…

Image2.jpg

Reef:

dieseldog999:
posted before but for the popular bridges,how much could be saved by erecting this?

Whatever happened to the lengths of tube hanging from chains? I haven’t seen any for years, I bet they’d make a right racket if you clipped them…

Down near Worksop on the Sheffield side there’s one of these. Only place I’ve seen one, even though I was under I still slowed down in case I hit it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

stuwozere1:

Reef:

dieseldog999:

Down near Worksop on the Sheffield side there’s one of these. Only place I’ve seen one, even though I was under I still slowed down in case I hit it.

Yep Darfur road just down from diesel fairy alley

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here it is on the A619

Haven’t been through for years, but they had them at the entrance to the Blackwall tunnel, maybe they’re still there.

robroy:
Haven’t been through for years, but they had them at the entrance to the Blackwall tunnel, maybe they’re still there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

same for me.
i went through them often with my face screwed up and my bumhole twitching like a rabbits nose on flats roping and sheeting loads waiting to hear the dreaded.kedaaaaang!!!
sofar so good though… :slight_smile:

I reckon that Stobart’s were trialling a new container unloading system!

robroy:

3 points on ya licence if you hit the metal beam on the tunnel now.

robroy:

Still there and in the offside line all the way thru apart from the bends