Parking inverness

just a heads up that woodys cafe at the lorry park has shut up shop

woodys is about to re open under new ownership

Ronnie W:
woodys is about to re open under new ownership

well it cant be any worse than it was before it closed

Plenty of decent eateries up the town though lads. One of my favourite night out and weekending spots

Woody’s is gone, now in it’s place we have CafeV8.
Parking is similar to before although most of the pot holes have been filled in.
The biggest change is in the restaurant, new building, waitress service, freshly cooked food.
I’ve been in a few times recently and would definitely recommend it for an overnight :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
A huge improvement over woody’s.

alfa man:
Woody’s is gone, now in it’s place we have CafeV8.
Parking is similar to before although most of the pot holes have been filled in.
The biggest change is in the restaurant, new building, waitress service, freshly cooked food.
I’ve been in a few times recently and would definitely recommend it for an overnight :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
A huge improvement over woody’s.

Is it still open ? Looking like tomorrow night for me .

Can’t fault the V8 cafe ,not that there’s much choice in the area .

Dan Punchard:
Can’t fault the V8 cafe ,not that there’s much choice in the area .

Sorry I missed your question mate, just for your future reference if your in the area again, about an hour short of Inverness you’ve got the Chef’s Grill In Newtonmore and if your further North You’ve got Skiach services in Evanton.Both just off the A9 and both very good places to stop over.

woodys truckstop, traveling from the south, when you hit inverness travel right up a9 to the roundabout at the bridge, take 1st exit into inverness and then get yourself into lane 2 when you see the esso garage come into view, when you come to the roundabout take the 4th exit (yes you are doubling back on yourself) travel up half way turn left into ind est and carry on up this road and woodys is at top on the right, unsure how much they charge as its been a while since i been in there but the grub is ok and it open till 10pm.

parked here a couple of weeks ago and it was free :grimacing:

woohoo even better :laughing:

been a while since ive parkt in there but if memory serves me right it was £5 to park up free shower(not the best but wet n warm lol) food good…
…plus nice looking hookers round the corner :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: so im told hmmmm :slight_smile:

mr2lad:
been a while since ive parkt in there but if memory serves me right it was £5 to park up free shower(not the best but wet n warm lol) food good…
…plus nice looking hookers round the corner :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: so im told hmmmm :slight_smile:

never knew that but then again i dont park in inverness that ofton and when i do am either in bairds malt or tore mill or odd occasiion highland haulage timber yard