Where to stay on A9 inverness

just found out my job has changed im running up to inverness to day from dinner time onwards does anyone know of any places to park up in towns once u get norht of perth.not been up that way for years and when i was last up there i came back to glasgow the same day after leaving dundee in the morning

depends on how far north u get theres a couple of places nort of perth

ballinluig and newtonmore but i dont know if they will be open today

ok thanks ill be heading as far as i can will chech back later through my mobile to see what else comes up.got to be inverness am monday4th jan so long as i get with in 2 hours of the place ill be happy

The Chefs grill at Newtonmore is your best bet, it will leave you about an hour from Inverness.
It’s normaly open to 8pm on a sunday (I think the bar is open to 11) :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The chefs grill
Perth road
Newtonmore
PH20 1BB
TEL 01540673702

alfa man:
The Chefs grill at Newtonmore is your best bet, it will leave you about an hour from Inverness.
It’s normaly open to 8pm on a sunday (I think the bar is open to 11) :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The chefs grill
Perth road
Newtonmore
PH20 1BB
TEL 01540673702

i agree with alfa man, the breakfast is topnotch

Aye Chef’s grill is spot on & if the white fluffy stuff causes any closures on the 9 you’re safe n sound with all you need

aye cant beat the chef grill and if you want fuel (esso, keyfuels, red, uk fuels) theres a filling station 500 yards up the road that accepts aforementioned cards