Old Truck Accident Pics

A E Gough & Sons Iveco on its side.

Aleast it was a IVECO and not one of there E series Dave

Dan Punchard:
Aleast it was a IVECO and not one of there E series Dave

Don’t think they had any mishaps with the ERF’s Dan.Got one of a Daf which came to grief.
Cheers Dave.

Here’s Gough’s Daf for you Dan.

The tracking looks a bit out on that Daf :laughing:

White knuckle day I would imagine, Regards Larry.

Goughs DAF looks like it could have the same trackrod ends as a MORRIS MARINA they used to do that.

the flying foden:

Hey Up Jeff,

Was this Ray Goulds in Spain ■■

Regards
Ant

Portugal .The load shifted .The driver didn’t have a scratch! To be fair it wasn’t his fault.They loaded those bales each side of the trailer & left a gap down the middle.& Hey Presto! He was a accompanied by a Portuguese Customs muppet. When the truck fell over the muppet went thru the windscreen & rolled headfirst over & over across the field. Only damaged his silly hat…

Poor old Gordon bought it here. Steering wheel made a mess of him

Load of nylon yarn. Nylswiss-Roba.

Spain

Maroc; The driver is in the jean jacket,Metal Mickey who had his wife & new baby on board -not a scratch. Accident in fog.Rabat/Fez road.

Maroc

Couple of Sam Longson Fodens come to grief. The first was in Buxton and the second I’m unsure about but think it happened in Macclesfield.

I think an ex-copper was driving one of those?

Hi All,

A few from the Stoke mob

on the Blanc 1971

At the old traffic lights on the A34 where the roundabout is now by Trentham Gardens - Stoke

One of Moorlocks drivers popped in for tea at an house in Tean on the old A50 !!!

A field in france somewhere

I think this was on the old road from St Omar to Calais about 76

Save the best till last - My Dad tried stunt driving and did’nt do to well - Had a go at flying off a bridge in Munich - thankfully he servived.

Regards
Ant

CJA1:
One of steady Eddies, Not so Steady? A19 2009 Conditions Foggy or so the report was Cheers Chris.

2009 A19.JPG

1971, 200 miles north of Carnarvon, 200 miles south of Dampier. Mack R600 with a quad-box and only 220hp. Three trailers of water pipes off the rail-head at Geraldton bound for the Millstream Cape Lambert pipeline. Pin came out of the ring feeder on the first trailer allowing the A-frame of the second trailer to dig into the dirt road and roll it over. First and third trailers remained upright. Sorry about the quality of the photo.

Disentangle Avin a Ly Down.jpgOne of Dissentangle avin a ly down? Cheers Chris

BRS FH66:
1971, 200 miles north of Carnarvon, 200 miles south of Dampier. Mack R600 with a quad-box and only 220hp. Three trailers of water pipes off the rail-head at Geraldton bound for the Millstream Cape Lambert pipeline. Pin came out of the ring feeder on the first trailer allowing the A-frame of the second trailer to dig into the dirt road and roll it over. First and third trailers remained upright. Sorry about the quality of the photo.

Had a go at cleaning pic,hope you dont mind.
1971%20PIPES%202.jpg