Trucks from the 70 & 80's

Looking at another site about Ford Cargo’s it got me thinking(I know its hard lol ! ) .Have any of you lovely people got pictures that you would like too put on here . Lorries like Scania 110/111/140’s , Volvo F88/F89 , Mercs 1628’ Daf 2800 ERF A, B series , Fodens etc . It would be nice too see some old trucks that are now not on the roads.
Tony

Opps sorry I was going too start the thread off with some pictures ! here we go.

hiya,
Have never taken pics, never owned a camera, but am looking forward to any imput, drove and had an affection for the sleeper shedded F88s.
thanks harry long retired.

No problem Harry .I did have a camera but didn’t take many pictures I look back now and wished I had.Yes I loved the F88 my dad drove one for a man called Koopmans . It was a 240 hp one with an 8 speed box. They also had a 16 speed one .The splitter was on the engine cover ! They were great lorries. Tony

mercman123:
Looking at another site about Ford Cargo’s it got me thinking(I know its hard lol ! ) .Have any of you lovely people got pictures that you would like too put on here . Lorries like Scania 110/111/140’s , Volvo F88/F89 , Mercs 1628’ Daf 2800 ERF A, B series , Fodens etc . It would be nice too see some old trucks that are now not on the roads.
Tony

Have a look at Bubblemans thread, Trucker Ash and the Welsh thread as well as many others.

We have more pictures than you can shake a stick at :laughing:

Ok. This sounds bad where are there sites sorry too say this ■■■■■■■■ (don’t know your name).Tony