Office to lorry communication

With mobile phone calls to drivers verging on illeagel, whats available for the office and indeed anyone contacting the driver with instructions ?

All our trucks have in built hands free.

It won’t be long before they make it illegal to answer calls even on hands-free. The current best practise for companies is to tell drivers not to answer the phone on Bluetooth while driving.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

It’s all down to having good planners that sort your loads out before you move or giving you the instruction " make your way to ? And give us a call half way

This is great im in the process of creating a app that tackles exactly this issue! Well its will be stage 4 of the development. Im a lorry driver by the way i do know whats needed and not allowed.

If you have any interest in taking part in a survey when it comes to it email me at dailyrecordkeeper@gmail.com

Stage one should be developed at some point during the next two months it will be free to use and download.

But stage four will be exactly taking care of the issue of drivers being able to revive and respond to queries or updates from transport office without the need to look at or even touch the mobile phone or even take notes on paper.

Look forward to hearing from anyone that wants to be involved in the process of testing the various stages of development that lead to just this.

Daily Record Keeper thats the fb page if you want to follow my progress through the stages of development

Our webfleet tomtoms allow the office to send us messages and new jobs with the locations preloaded (and if you trust our office to enter the address correctly then more fool you…)