North East Drivers Xmas Reunion

Well its good news, They have transfered my good Lady to Hexham General for Rehab, & They have managed to get her walking a little bit with the aid of the good old Zimmer, She is still a bit shakey & tired but this can be expected after her ordeal, Once again thank you all for you kind remarks, Regards Larry.

That’s good news Larry hope she’s back on her feet soon best wishes
Daz

Just bumping this thread onto page 1 as a reminder, Thursday 28th Dec. Drivers get-together. Looking forward to seeing you all. Regards Kev. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hi larry havent seen since red row and did see this topic on previous pages ,now i understand the reason it,s been a little quiet ,but hopefully your good lady is on the road to a speedy recovery ,hope to see you and the rest of the lads on the 28th ,best wishes to you both,.

Just a reminder once again, Thursday 28th at N/cle Labour Club. Regards Kev. :wink: :wink: :wink:

kevmac47:
Just a reminder once again, Thursday 28th at N/cle Labour Club. Regards Kev. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hi Kev, All going well I will be there, My daughter & her husband are going to have a look in too, My good lady is back in Hexham General and wont be out this year sadley to say, Ive some hot stuff for you to sample, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

kevmac47:

Hi Kev, All going well I will be there, My daughter & her husband are going to have a look in too, My good lady is back in Hexham General and wont be out this year sadley to say, Ive some hot stuff for you to sample, Regards Larry.

It will be good to see you again Larry, my best wishes to your good lady. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:

Lawrence Dunbar:

kevmac47:

It will be good to see you again Larry, my best wishes to your good lady. Regards Kev.

Thanks Kev. Ive just spoken to Crowbar, & Jimmy Blackburn Who will be there Plus Jonny Rodam, See you there, Regards Larry.

Had a great day out yesterday at the “do” lots of regulars there, plus some new (old) :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: faces. No pics unfortunately as I’m having problems matching my camera to this KIN :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: new computer :cry: :blush: :blush: regards, Kev.

Hi Kev
Had a great day at the DO the crack was good and some new faces ,Dennis Bone and Jimmy A Newton.
Regards Crowbar

Couldn’t make the reunion again, had to run my son back home to West Yorks after spending Xmas with us, hopefully nothing will get in the way of the next summer meet. Question for Crowbar did you manage to come across the list of Alfie Ellis motors Crow’s took over in the late 60’s, be nice to be reminded of them especially the Twin Steer Mammoth Minor. Cheers Franky.

what a great day ,really enjoyed the crack with a load of old school drivers with loads of laughs and stories to sit and listen was hours of entertainment .such a shame it had to end ,but no doubt there will hopefully many more to attend ,a happy new year to all, and look forward to the next get together,
have a good new year .Paul

Sorry to miss this but this four letter word beginning in w ending in k got in the way

Sorry to swear but need must