North East Drivers re-union.( New date)

New date for the get together! It’s Saturday 14th October. Usual venue Newcastle Labour Club. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
New date for the get together! It’s Saturday 14th October. Usual venue Newcastle Labour Club. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Regards Kev.

. Thanks Kev, I will pass the date on, :smiley: Regards Larry.

Sorry won’t be able to make it other plans :laughing: :laughing:

Got it in me diary,will be there .this is the warm for xmas do ,see you all soon,.P :smiley: :smiley:

This Go Northeast bus strike next week and starting again on the 14th October may put the Tinhat on people getting to the reunion, will have to wait and see by then but if it continues it will count me out, annoyingly! Franky.

Any news on the bus situation, :question: They are still operating where I reside, Regards Larry.

Hi Larry ,i think only go ahead are on strike and arriva are still operational …hope so ,will try to get to nearest metro if needed , see you there .Paul

paul ward:
Hi Larry ,i think only go ahead are on strike and arriva are still operational …hope so ,will try to get to nearest metro if needed , see you there .Paul

. Hi Paul, Jimmy and I will see you there :smiley: , Regards Larry.

A good turnout today given that a lot of buses were missing due to industrial action, and the metro system was cancelling trains because of rolling stock shortages!

IMG_20231014_201559.jpg

Hi Kev, Top marks for camera work, Thank you, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Hi Kev, Top marks for camera work, Thank you, Regards Larry.

Thanks Larry, taking the pics isn’t the problem, it’s getting the names correct that’s difficult!
The regulars are easy, it’s the guys who are familiar faces but not “names” to everyone that cause me trouble. If they’re happy to let me take their photos, it’s only good .manners to put the correct name to the face. Ps. More pics lined up for tomorrow. Regards Kev.

Here’s a few more from yesterday’s “do”
IMG_20231014_215153.jpg :smiley: :smiley:

Cracking day, good to see you all again, thanks Larry for the little gift and your generous helpings of some fine malts.nice tosee all the regular s and some new faces and turned out a good day in spite of the transport issues.well done Kev for organising and look forward to seeing you soon. Paul

Paul, the organization is down to Big Kris, my input is only to post the date and venue, ( and also stick my camera in people’s faces) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Here are the last few pics from yesterday’s “do”.

IMG_20231014_213635.jpg

Apologies Kev sorry ,Well done to all involved in organising the day long may it continue, cheers Paul