Newbe hello to all

Lloydie:

Evil8Beezle:

Lloydie:
I do know some areas that I need to improve !-mirrors when change of speed and mirrors before leaving from a stop especially the near side.

Try to stop using the interior mirror mate (within reason), as this should help you with checking the N/S one more. It can’t be overstated how important getting into the routine of checking this one incessantly. As well as ensuring it’s still there! :open_mouth:

Thank you ,
The interior mirror magically fall off last week in the car :slight_smile: .
I drive for 10 hours a day in the van and I’m getting there with the mirror checks ,just trying to make it a natural process now [emoji106].
I’ve always used the mirrors a lot or thought I did but now I know it wasn’t enough !

Well wait until your going down a B road with a hedge on the left and another truck coming the other way, then you’ll be checking it’s still there! :laughing:

Lmao I’ve lost one or two over the years on the van due to that ! Think I’ll be checking my pants too in a unit !!

Lloydie:
Lmao I’ve lost one or two over the years on the van due to that ! Think I’ll be checking my pants too in a unit !!

Yeah well, you’ll have tail swing to contend with in a large rigid, and when you turn right, the tail swings left a LOT! :open_mouth:
So start getting into tennis umpire mode mate. :wink:

Will do [emoji106]

Evil8Beezle:

Lloydie:

Yeah well, you’ll have tail swing to contend with in a large rigid, and when you turn right, the tail swings left a LOT! :open_mouth:

I can own up to losing the back of my nearside mirror in a country lane just before christmas! :sunglasses: I was just glad to get the hell out of the lanes so the farmer can keep that! :laughing:

ValleysTrucker:

Evil8Beezle:

Lloydie:

I can own up to losing the back of my nearside mirror in a country lane just before christmas! :sunglasses: I was just glad to get the hell out of the lanes so the farmer can keep that! :laughing:

Did the sheep complain to warrant the farmers attention !!
Or was you messing with the farmers wife ?

Being Welsh mate I can assure you I had more of an eye on the sheep than his wife ! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the mad house you found us

I started off driving vans ( never done multi drop mind ) then moved up although never done theory & HPT for my bike test or my car fro that matter

Just now start to drive like you on test all the time mirror signal mirror manoeuvre check mirror every time before you change gear or do anything it will help

Good luck

animal:
Welcome to the mad house you found us

I started off driving vans ( never done multi drop mind ) then moved up although never done theory & HPT for my bike test or my car fro that matter

Just now start to drive like you on test all the time mirror signal mirror manoeuvre check mirror every time before you change gear or do anything it will help

Good luck

Thank you . I’m getting there [emoji106]
I’ve got 3 assessment drives booked over the next week and half so I’m in test mode already

Go on ur phone app store and look for lgv theory app… can’t remember actual name but cost only £7

Go on YouTube and look for “Ep training” for some great vids for your tests. Or just type the particular test on YouTube and many training companies should have videos posted to help you with the tests.

Good luck!

TruckerYaser:
Go on ur phone app store and look for lgv theory app… can’t remember actual name but cost only £7

Go on YouTube and look for “Ep training” for some great vids for your tests. Or just type the particular test on YouTube and many training companies should have videos posted to help you with the tests.

Good luck!

Thank you .
Only the practical and mod 4 to do now [emoji106] I’ll have a look for the vids later [emoji106][emoji106]

Today I passed the class 2 with 5 miners [emoji106]
Passed mod 4 yesterday too [emoji851]
So happy and thank you Tim and PSTT for getting through it [emoji106]

Congratz!

Lloydie:
Today I passed the class 2 with 5 miners [emoji106]
Passed mod 4 yesterday too [emoji851]
So happy and thank you Tim and PSTT for getting through it [emoji106]

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations!

Congrats pal! :smiley:

Thanks guys .