new job or not?????????????

Griff82:
Trust me there are are quite a few people struggling to get expenses out of them!!!

I left there over a month ago and have had to call everyday to get my holiday pay from them!!!

And they thought it was funny…

Have you had your £200 back yet too !!! :open_mouth:

After phoning consatantly and and airing my views!!! (politely) i have recieved my moneies :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

When working for Austrian Lindners,we never got expenses paid back,for Dartford toll/parking/faxes/phone calls etc.He had trucks dumped all over europe.Over the weeks it was a small fortune,if you add up what each driver was paying times the amount of trucks in the fleet,these bosses make a lot of money to buy a yacht in Puerto Banus,and play with the multi-billionaires.

Griff82:
After phoning consatantly and and airing my views!!! (politely) i have recieved my moneies :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well You Have Done Better Than Most,
I Beleive Some, Have Not Received Any Outstanding Expenses.
And They Are Not To Consistent On Getting Peoples Salary Correct…

Nice one Griff82 !!!

Just goes to show good old diplomacy works every time. :smiley:

You have just got to hope that their customers don’t read this, as judging by the amount of page views there must have been a lot of drivers following this !!!

Cheers Mr Reliable!! :smiley:

great to hear someone has got all there monies owed, times may be hard at the moment, but talking to other drivers and looking at these posts,
i think i will steer well clear of that milton keynes lot.
i dont think its worth the risk. talking to a couple of optimum drivers in ashford truck stop,
they do not speak highly of them and say its a constant battle to get there wages correct.
also it Was expected to run to the edge and well over when required… : :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Chopsticks:
Are the HSF drivers in the trucks with ‘UK LTD’ on the door Poles aswell then? Ive seen a lot of them running up and down the A120 so guess their based down Harwich way or are they based with the Blakenham lot?

Why wouldnt you go back to either kerwyn?

No the ones with UK on door are British registered and have British drivers. They do UK work.

I worked for them for 3 years on and off and I’d go back if I needed a job, not a bad place to work all told.

the word has it nedexco is on the skids yippee! that also means no more van vorst,so advice for milton keynes agency get your money quick.to all the drivers that work for them,its time to come down to earth and get a real job.THIS IS FOR MR&MRS FUD IN THOLEN WHAT GOES AROUND COMES RIGHT BACK AT YA HAHAHAHAHA :laughing:

yellowknife:
the word has it nedexco is on the skids yippee! that also means no more van vorst,so advice for milton keynes agency get your money quick.to all the drivers that work for them,its time to come down to earth and get a real job.THIS IS FOR MR&MRS FUD IN THOLEN WHAT GOES AROUND COMES RIGHT BACK AT YA HAHAHAHAHA :laughing:

Where did you here that then?..Everyone is struggling at the moment

Well poor old sandy at ags he got stitched up by nedexco,got under cut by the milton keynes lot,who dont know one end of a truck to the other.all the drivers who are complaining about there money and the agency have only them selfs to blame {you dont have to work for them} theres plenty of proper work out there without the hassles, :laughing: £484 you must be mad and that includes your nites out hahahah more fool you for doing it :laughing: :slight_smile: