My licence expired today

Btw mate, make sure you tick EVERY ■■■■ box on the form, they sat on mine for ages as I had missed one box, so they posted it back to me and me back to them, it all took time.
That was within the period where it expired. :bulb:

robroy:
Btw mate, make sure you tick EVERY [zb] box on the form, they sat on mine for ages as I had missed one box, so they posted it back to me and me back to them, it all took time.
That was within the period where it expired. :bulb:

That’s the problem bud, I’d neglected to tick the one as to whether or not I was deaf. They sent that bugger back quickly enough!

mrginge:

the maoster:
. Currently I’m typing this in the bedroom of my hotel room in Windermere prior to having a wander down to the lake and taking a boat trip! :smiley: :smiley:

Don’t want to rub it in but my work has me in a hotel in Washington (The UK one). :laughing:

Where to next? Boston? (Lincs) :stuck_out_tongue:

Knowing what the Royal Mail can be like, did DVLA actually get your renewal application 4 weeks ago,or has it been “delayed” in transit and not arrived yet.
That might be the reason that its not showing up online.

lolipop:
Knowing what the Royal Mail can be like, did DVLA actually get your renewal application 4 weeks ago,or has it been “delayed” in transit and not arrived yet.

Arrived back from the Lakes yesterday to find the dreaded brown envelope on the doormat! Hey ho, back to the real world Monday. :imp:

the maoster:

lolipop:

Arrived back from the Lakes yesterday to find the dreaded brown envelope on the doormat! Hey ho, back to the real world Monday. :imp:

:laughing:

So how is it on your first day back ■■?, my retirement means I am still laid in the garden till Wednesday when a digger turns up to start the foundations of the new house!

the maoster:

Letter from the…

Bailiffs?

3 wheeler:
So how is it on your first day back ■■?, my retirement means I am still laid in the garden till Wednesday when a digger turns up to start the foundations of the new house!

Eased gently into the week with a 7am start, ist delivery Asda Castleford, 2nd delivery Greggs Leeds, killed and hour and a half at Coneygarth truckstop and am now sat on a bay at Asda Washington with my last drop. After this, who knows? It’s definitely beer garden weather though so I could have done with it not arriving tbh. Did consider not telling them when it came back but one of the driver trainers had already checked and confirmed that it had been issued by DVLA on their website! :imp:

yourhavingalarf:

the maoster:

Letter from the…

Bailiffs?

I have a special wood burner in my garden where them letters are filed. :wink:

the maoster:

3 wheeler:

Eased gently into the week with a 7am start, ist delivery Asda Castleford, 2nd delivery Greggs Leeds, killed and hour and a half at Coneygarth truckstop and am now sat on a bay at Asda Washington with my last drop. After this, who knows? It’s definitely beer garden weather though so I could have done with it not arriving tbh. Did consider not telling them when it came back but one of the driver trainers had already checked and confirmed that it had been issued by DVLA on their website! :imp:

You’re right about beer garden weather mate, sat in one now, while you’re grafting. :sunglasses: :wink:
Me and Mrs having long weekend in Chester, currently watching Russia game, treated her to watching England yesterday, …even loaned her one of my England shirts.
I know how to treat a lady eh. :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

You charmer you! I hope your good lady realises her epic good fortune in snaring such a catch as yourself bud :smiley: