My C+E training diary

steviespain:
Nah, it´ll be easy. I´ve done 2 hours in Microsoft Flight SImulator. :open_mouth:

I’m not worthy, I’m not worthy!

(Wayne’s world for all you young whipper snappers too young to know)

jbaz73:

steviespain:
Nah, it´ll be easy. I´ve done 2 hours in Microsoft Flight SImulator. :open_mouth:

I’m not worthy, I’m not worthy!

(Wayne’s world for all you young whipper snappers too young to know)

BWAHAHA, good one :slight_smile:

simcor:
Nope nothing on the pilot licence front. Tbh can do a fair bit more damage in a huge plane and I’m scared of heights and not keen on take off on planes.

Only flown a handful of times lol

Although a guy working at our place is going for his pilots licence and I mean for big planes not a private aircraft.

Good luck to him I say.

But honestly I just don’t think I’d be cut out for it.

I’ve a married couple crew for me that are into horses, and they got to know someone who had a horse at the same stables and has his own light aircraft ( and bought a field next door to put his own runway down - a you do!). My driver ( the male) was petrified of flying, his missus has only got him abroad twice and that required sedation. Anyway, he was persuaded to go up in this little thing and now he often goes for a bimble - he may or may not occasionally take the controls :wink:

Go as a passenger simcor, see how it feels.

albion:

simcor:
Nope nothing on the pilot licence front. Tbh can do a fair bit more damage in a huge plane and I’m scared of heights and not keen on take off on planes.

Only flown a handful of times lol

Although a guy working at our place is going for his pilots licence and I mean for big planes not a private aircraft.

Good luck to him I say.

But honestly I just don’t think I’d be cut out for it.

I’ve a married couple crew for me that are into horses, and they got to know someone who had a horse at the same stables and has his own light aircraft ( and bought a field next door to put his own runway down - a you do!). My driver ( the male) was petrified of flying, his missus has only got him abroad twice and that required sedation. Anyway, he was persuaded to go up in this little thing and now he often goes for a bimble - he may or may not occasionally take the controls :wink:

Go as a passenger simcor, see how it feels.

I first flew on a 30 odd seat Fairchild Dornier for my first time flying a horrid little twin prop thing.

When I flew on an airbus I didn’t mind it so much.

Small light aircraft I think would worry me the worst.

Maybe one day but at the moment I don’t think so. Lol

simcor:
I first flew on a 30 odd seat Fairchild Dornier for my first time flying a horrid little twin prop thing.

That just sounds like fun to me! :smiley: