My C&E training blog- C&E driver looking for work

Well Done mate.

Now is the hard part, finding a ■■■■■■■ job. :laughing: :laughing:

sure is bubsy but hopefully it’ll open up the number of jobs I can apply for even if I don’t get them

GET IN THERE YA BEAUTY.

i cant believe you are going to make me buy you a beer?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: i told you that you didnt need anymore incentive than that!

well done mate and the best of british on the job front.

8 minors is a good score cos at the end of the day your licence still stays C+E

Giblsa:
at the end of the day your licence still stays C+E

Unless the DVLA fudge it up… :laughing:

I’ve got a copy of my old one anyway, they could put my bike license on full for me, pretty please :unamused:

Just got off the phone to a lovely lady regarding a C&E job local to me, a real job as well, will let me know either way very soon as the guy leaves on Friday, she said she is a firm believer in training people the right way from the start and giving people opportunities to give a good impression of themselves. Music to my ears it was :smiley:

Congrats, now please listden carefully WHEN SHUNTING ALWAYS CHECK YOU’VE REMOVED RED AIRLINE BEFORE PULLING OFF!!! Ive done 2 in about 2 months now :stuck_out_tongue: and the reason is I was rushing. Never ever rush in an artic and always double check what you do. Good luck getting a job mate whatever happens you’re one of the big boys now :sunglasses:

:smiley: :smiley:

ROG:

:smiley: :smiley:

And that is my day made for me :smiley: I’d forgotten about the well done banner, was that your phone I sent the message to ROG I had a number in my outward calls, and had forgotten to save it under your name :blush: hope it was you and not some random person

garnerlives:
It was the same roundabout where I picked up my single minor on my C test for being in the wrong lane, and from the sounds of things it was pretty much the same mistake but he got a serious fault

Is this the Tesco roundabout approaching from town centre where they say “please follow ring road west” :question:

garnerlives:
‘I regret to tell you that the drive you just did was a pass’ I’m thinking what you regret you’ve passed me?? He then went on to say that my driving was good enough to pass a DSA driving test, but if it was up to him and him calling the shots, and it being done to ‘his standards’ I wouldn’t have passed.

So Terry is still saying that :laughing: :laughing: - that is his way even on a faultless DSA drive :wink:

garnerlives:
was that your phone I sent the message to ROG

NOPE - there is probably some poor sole thinking - What the [ZB] :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

garnerlives:
It was the same roundabout where I picked up my single minor on my C test for being in the wrong lane, and from the sounds of things it was pretty much the same mistake but he got a serious fault

Is this the Tesco roundabout approaching from town centre where they say “please follow ring road west” :question:

garnerlives:
‘I regret to tell you that the drive you just did was a pass’ I’m thinking what you regret you’ve passed me?? He then went on to say that my driving was good enough to pass a DSA driving test, but if it was up to him and him calling the shots, and it being done to ‘his standards’ I wouldn’t have passed.

So Terry is still saying that :laughing: :laughing: - that is his way even on a faultless DSA drive :wink:

Darren said he often says it to people :exclamation:

It was the roundabout on the A45 coming from daventry way onto the ring road

maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc … 8&t=h&z=14 heading right at that roundabout onto upton way it looks like it is

garnerlives:
It was the roundabout on the A45 coming from daventry way onto the ring road

I know it - 3 lanes on the approach where the outer 2 lanes go right - a lot still think in car driver mode and move straight to lane 3 without looking at the floor markings :exclamation: :exclamation:

well done mate i new you would doit congrats and enyoy a gd few beers tonite , and yes that roundabout is a nitemare i cocked it up on that one first time round in artic.I took the third lane round doh!! much easier in the middle lane isnt it? lol gd lad im pleased you passed first time many dont , hope the job comes gd for yer :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Darryl

well done man but for the love of beer

stop ripping into me about the trailer legs OK

and dont rip into me at the weekend you big bumboy

hi mate a big WELL DONE
and hope you have a bit more luck in finding a job

Dee34:
well done mate i new you would doit congrats and enyoy a gd few beers tonite , and yes that roundabout is a nitemare i cocked it up on that one first time round in artic.I took the third lane round doh!! much easier in the middle lane isnt it? lol gd lad im pleased you passed first time many dont , hope the job comes gd for yer :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Darryl

Yeh its a bit of a nightmare as the first road marking only points straight on and the second is straight on and right, lucky the other trainee told me he’d made the mistake there so it was fresh in my head the lane to get in if I got taken that way, which I did, and thankfully remembered which lane to stick to

delboytwo:
hi mate a big WELL DONE
and hope you have a bit more luck in finding a job

Thanks mate much appreciated, here is where the learning starts :exclamation: Fingers crossed something comes off on the job front for me, i’ve got a few things to follow up on, shall have to wait and see.

gogzy:
well done man but for the love of beer

stop ripping into me about the trailer legs OK

and dont rip into me at the weekend you big bumboy

I’m sorry mate I won’t do it again I promise I was just on a bit of a high at the time of the posting. Don’t worry mate I won’t say a word at truckfest, lets just have a good few beers and enjoy it yeh? :smiley:

haha dude dont worry somebodys gonna rip me for it this weekend

but aye lets get blind drunk, btw im a lightweight so lets see who can keep up with me, hutchie ur out of this game though

YEEESSS!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Well done mate, hope my advice helped just a wee bit, that examiner sounds a right old ■■■■■ but you can forget him now, never have to do that again :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Another one in the C+E club :grimacing:

Well done! Been interesting following the progress. All the best for finding a job and staying safe. Pete