c & e training

leaving home today to go off to the HEADS OF THE VALLEYS DRIVER TRAINING for my c and e.
Test on friday not as nervous YET as i was when i went down there for my c training but lets see what happens in the week.
Think i’m most concerned about the reversing and couple/un couple.

Fingers and everything crossed it all goes to plan and i get that blue sheet of paper
:unamused: :unamused: :exclamation: :exclamation: :smiley:

You will be fine mate, the reverse and couple/uncouple I found to be the easiest thing, getting used to the lenght of the wagon is the bit you got learn. I passed first time last Friday despite my instructor telling me I need a lot more lessons before my test Friday, but I turned it around and passed despite what was said :slight_smile:

Enjoy it and goodluck!

Just listen to your instructor and keep looking in those mirror’s. Oh and try to relax and enjoy your time.

Good luck bean.

I’m phoning HOTV training tomorrow (as well as Crosshands training) to get a quote and earliest booking dates C+E.

Will you be doing one on one training?

macci:
Good luck bean.

I’m phoning HOTV training tomorrow (as well as Crosshands training) to get a quote and earliest booking dates C+E.

I did 2-1 training for my C and 1+1 training for C+E, 1+1 I personally think is better but 2+1 you can see where the other person is going wrong and that helps a lot.

Well done on the pass last Friday Nicholas.

I’m hoping to get one to one training for my c+e. Like many, I did 2:1 on my class 2 many years ago and didn’t feel I got equal training as the other guy would have extra driving time to correct his faults.

21 years after passing my class 2, I’m going to do my c+e - and as I’m paying I’m hoping to get 1:1 training this time.

Best of luck runner bean. Let us know how it goes.

I wish you all the best and lots of luck. Just relax, enjoy and you’ll be fine.

macci:
Good luck bean.

Thanks for all the comments :smiley:

Can’t wait to get on with it in the morning.
Will be doing 2 on 1 macci ive allways been a bit partial to a ■■■■■■■■■ :blush: :blush: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Best of wishes runner bean. I am useless at reversing (you will have read my posts). I listened intently to my instructor and, with lots of practice, I got through the reverse and uncouple/couple with no minors (the uncouple/couple is an easy process, with lots of training advice on here).

Personally I found the C+E much more fun than the C. Having read your earlier posts I am firmly of the opinion that you will be fine :wink:

Enjoy your course and keep us all informed of your progress!!

Tazbug

Good truck drivers never pass it at first time mate:)

Good luck for test ,only the way pass this test is being ready mentally.Most populer reason for failing test is nerveusness thats all.

Try to keep yourself as calm as you can dont worry about your driving skill.

Thanks for all the comments fellas :smiley: :smiley:
Training going good so far so goody…

Reversing is “getting there” :unamused: :unamused:

Driving is ok now i’ve finally realised to slow right down even more so than for the rigid.
No bumped or even scraped kerbs…YET :exclamation: :exclamation: