My C&E training blog- C&E driver looking for work

Well done chap :slight_smile:

Well done Garnerā€¦ :grimacing:
I should get my arse into gear and do my class 1 before we move to Yorkshire :frowning:

Brilliant mate!! :smiley: :smiley:

Dead chuffed for you!!

Well done.

Simon

Sixfields r/about, atleast you had that one, I got Tescoā€™s.

I had Terry on my second test, heā€™s a great bloke. Did he comment about saying thanks to other driversā– ā– ? He said I could say thanks to them if they let me out, now most examiners hate to see you with only one hand on the wheel.

Congrats Jon, btw sent you a PM.

SWraith:
He said I could say thanks to them if they let me out, now most examiners hate to see you with only one hand on the wheel.

Saying thank you with the hand is perfectly acceptable PROVIDED that control of the vehicle is not compromised.
A nod of the head towards another driver as a thank you with perhaps, the slient mouthing of the words thank you is another way which allows both hands to stay on the wheel.
Not to say thank you for another drivers courtesy, when it could be done in one manner or another SAFELY, would be frowned upon by all the examiners I have known.

I have had trainees on test who have asked the examiner to say thanks for them in certain situations.

A clever way to say thank you and ā€˜inform others of your presenceā€™ when say, being let out of a side turn, is a beep on the horn :wink:

Well Done Jon

You were begining to worry me with that reverse but it just goes to show you aint failed till the examiner tells you so.

Terry is a very fair examiner

When you are in Leicester call in for coffee itā€™s always on

PS We trained Darren so I know he is good.

garnerlives:
Updated from test day :open_mouth:

Hi Jon,
:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your Cat ā€œC+Eā€ test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

I had a feeling youā€™d passā€¦

Now I can say: I told you so. :grimacing: :laughing:

Data Academy:
Well Done Jon

You were begining to worry me with that reverse but it just goes to show you aint failed till the examiner tells you so.

Terry is a very fair examiner

When you are in Leicester call in for coffee itā€™s always on

PS We trained Darren so I know he is good.

I thought Iā€™d failed before I was out on the road, but I managed to scrape by :exclamation:

He said he was connected somehow with yourselves but I didnā€™t find out/ask how/what/where/when/why etc

I shall hold you to that brew when Iā€™m passing by :smiley:

dieseldave:

garnerlives:
Updated from test day :open_mouth:

Hi Jon,
:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your Cat ā€œC+Eā€ test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

I had a feeling youā€™d passā€¦

Now I can say: I told you so. :grimacing: :laughing:

Cheers Dave, you did say Iā€™d be fine and do it, but you never know what can happen on the day, the possible variables are endless arenā€™t they :exclamation: Like I said, the easy bit of getting the pass is done, now to get learning whilst on the job :smiley:

I shall hold you to that brew when Iā€™m passing by :smiley:
[/quote]
Coffee is always on so be sure to hold me to a brew any time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations, Jon! :smiley: