My 1st Post

yea but it probably weren’t a stock photo but your own real handbag … :slight_smile:

raymundo:
yea but it probably weren’t a stock photo but your own real handbag … :slight_smile:

How rude :neutral_face: :grimacing:

Colin_scottish:
This topic is getting better hope i have enough :laughing: :laughing:

Enter the popcorn police in 3… 2… 1…

the nodding donkey:

Colin_scottish:

:laughing: :laughing:

Poor old beaver…, he loves posting that pic of himself, and the mod found it offensive. :laughing:

robroy:

the nodding donkey:

Colin_scottish:

:laughing: :laughing:

Poor old beaver…, he loves posting that pic of himself, and the mod found it offensive. :laughing:

It’s a disgrace :neutral_face: No popcorn allowed, no handbag’s allowed and it wasn’t that long ago we were bollocked for picking on limpers :frowning:

Soon we won’t even be able to attack the elderly :grimacing:

Has the excalibus flounced of into the sunset drying his tears ■■? :laughing:

I can’t really understand the need for multiple accounts. If you’re neither funny nor controversial in one account then you sure as hell ain’t gonna be funny or controversial in a second one!

Excalibus:
tried being nice to you have seen theres a way to block you in forum, will apply it dont bother jackarse repling i wont see it…

A very poor flounce in every way. No substance or body to the rant. Poor punctuation, capitalisation and appalling grammar. And a flounce ends with an exclamation mark, never an ellipsis…

What the ■■■■ is an Ellipsis ■■? …

Excalibus:
yep put in complaint on you,

Excalibus:
you may have guessed Im grown adult with wife and kids,

That wasnt my first guess to be honest

If youre the type to run off to the site admin with complaints because a thread doesnt go your way then I feel you may be new to the internet.
May I suggest mumsnet as a more suitable “safe space” for you because trucknet can get pretty rough and after this effort I cant see it going uphill for you from now on.

Want this thread to diisappear im not this dozy person, or related just cos all you toss pots are half past dead, Ie about to retire coss your bone idle and useless to uk economy :laughing: dont mean you should treat us younger more beutifull, less fat and smelly generation badly you older smelly ■■■■■ should be guiding the youthfull in thier endevers because MERC want to replace us for a computer driven vehicle…

I SAY NO!!! BRITIAN NEEDS YOU!

Excalibus:
Want this thread to diisappear im not this dozy person, or related just cos all you toss pots are half past dead, Ie about to retire coss your bone idle and useless to uk economy :laughing: dont mean you should treat us younger more beutifull, less fat and smelly generation badly you older smelly ■■■■■ should be guiding the youthfull in thier endevers because MERC want to replace us for a computer driven vehicle…

I SAY NO!!! BRITIAN NEEDS YOU!

Nice, abuse memebers under a alias :open_mouth:

■■■■ off im no f alias ■■■■

I’ve met some arseoles in my time but by Christ you are taking first prize by miles, why not go away and play with your self ffs !! You are lowereing the tone even more of what once was a good forum to read …

If you’re referring to my ‘seasoned’ remark about your ignorance I have to say I don’t drive trucks, least not any longer … IDIOT !! edit … and your spolling is atrosis !! <=== a quote from you run that threw a spell checker… lol knob

You started hurling abuse at other members dont dish it out if you cant take it back moron.

If you’re referring to my ‘seasoned’ remark about your ignorance I have to say I don’t drive trucks, least not any longer … IDIOT !! edit … and your spolling is atrosis !!

something you said spell check that moron, I drive for a job im not a friggin book writter…

raymundo:
I’ve met some arseoles in my time but by Christ you are taking first prize by miles, why not go away and play with your self ffs !! You are lowereing the tone even more of what once was a good forum to read …

Yeah add yourself to that list

Excalibus:

raymundo:

Yeah add yourself to that list

hahahahahahahahahaha this could do on indefinetly but i’m tired now so nighty nite lol

Played Eve-Online since 2003, I wont get bourd of spamming you so you may as well give in :laughing: nite :stuck_out_tongue:

If he was a real plant hire driver then why are all his photos just stock images? Even the ones with Ausa plant are taken at dealers, the mini dumper still has the paint in the tipper.
Have posted before about him being a troll and his likely identity but the mods are weirdly protective of him.