My 1st Post

Are your tyres on the steer axle pumped up properly?

a mechanic in work fixed it today wish he told me before lifting the cab I had a large mug of coffee in drink holder which unfortunatly ended up over everything elso lol

Excalibus:

raymundo:

Excalibus:
ahh your one of those ignorent types no words just unhelpfull and impolite image. fine… there are other websites

Only been here a day and already throwing his toys out of the pram :laughing: :unamused:

Erm not really, its just I dont get the nodding donkey person, hes probably an imuture little boy whom posts for attention or on some kind of illeagle medication, but thank you for all those whom have replied with sensible replies.

As in the defect book there are 4 used ones in the truck with the drivers copy. I dont think bosses even read them. Heck been there now 6 weeks boss aint even asked for my tacho card to be scanned?

Been a driver for ten yrs have ya.
If you ain’t had your card downloaded. Or even handed in your defects. (Hint here. Get your boss to countersigned them) I would advise you to give up playing with puddle jumpers and try skate boards. Less points and fines on a board

I havent worked for over 2 years after I had a Hart attack at the wheel Finnaly been cleared to drive, had class 2 but lost it. Just a little rusty getting back into it. dont get why people can be so nasty with thier comments. there no need…

Excalibus:
I havent worked for over 2 years after I had a Hart attack at the wheel Finnaly been cleared to drive, had class 2 but lost it. Just a little rusty getting back into it. dont get why people can be so nasty with thier comments. there no need…

Just to stick my nose in here mate, :blush: :smiley:
Wasn’t it you who came back with the beligerant response to ND’s sense of humour (admittedlly weird :smiley: )
Looks like it’s been removed (again :unamused: which completely takes it out of context when you read it back :unamused: ) but you get my point.
You need to show you can take a bit of stick/banter on here mate, without going into a strop. :bulb:
Just saying, listen to me or ignore me I aint fussed. :wink:

robroy:

Excalibus:

Wasn’t it you who came back with the beligerant response to ND’s sense of humour (admittedlly weird :smiley: )
Looks like it’s been removed (again :unamused: which completely takes it out of context when you read it back :unamused: ) but you get my point.
You need to show you can take a bit of stick/banter on here mate, without going into a strop. :bulb:

i get you, banter is every place, but banter on new members straight from the start dont excactly engourage new members to stay, i dont mind banter as long as its freindly and until i and others get to know me, you get my point im trying probably failing to say? it just comes across wrongly we all drive mobile green houses, a little respect getting to meet new people goes a long way i think ?

robroy:

Excalibus:

I could say something about selective censorship, but I can’t be arsed. It’s Monday might, I have two more days off, and beter things to do. I’m they’ll just trot out the usual yadda-yadda about site rules and good taste and little children. Not forgetting the good old “if you don’t like it, feel free to go”…
I’m sure that Excalibus and his merry band of playstation warriors will be a valuable addition to the forum…

aint got a playstation, or any conslole, had xbox but died, glad you can type yep put in complaint on you, you may have guessed Im grown adult with wife and kids, your bull was something my kids would say. I or I think others can really be bothered to see your bull crap when people just want to chat to others in same proffession tbh?

be nice im sure we will get along

Excalibus:
aint got a playstation, or any conslole, had xbox but died, glad you can type yep put in complaint on you, you may have guessed Im grown adult with wife and kids, your bull was something my kids would say. I or I think others can really be bothered to see your bull crap when people just want to chat to others in same proffession tbh?

be nice im sure we will get along

snip

I have my own Forum, next to knowbady in my clan uses it or the facebook page I made for our gamming clan http://bomber-no-620.freeforums.net/ so I think Id understand ?

Does your mother know you’re still up?

tried being nice to you have seen theres a way to block you in forum, will apply it dont bother jackarse repling i wont see it…

Excalibus:
put in complaint on you, you may have guessed Im grown adult

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Say’s it all really. :neutral_face:
Why would you put in a complaint (to whoever) over something so trivial?
He put a popcorn pic up ffs. :neutral_face:
It was bad enough the mod removing it :unamused: , but to put in a complaint? :open_mouth:

robroy:

Excalibus:
put in complaint on you, you may have guessed Im grown adult

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Say’s it all really. :neutral_face:
Why would you put in a complaint (to whoever) over something so trivial?
He put a popcorn pic up ffs. :neutral_face:
It was bad enough the mod removing it :unamused: , but to put in a complaint? :open_mouth:

I’ll wear that complaint with pride. You can’t get a greater response from a troll, and as for the mods reacting to it (and deleting a picture of a bowl of popcorn :unamused: ) , it must have been a long day at the coalface.

Surely this guy is Dozy or at the very least his twin brother!!!

Castillidie:

That’s not very nice, Dozy is a saint in comparison to this other clown … :unamused: :slight_smile:

raymundo:

Castillidie:

That’s not very nice, Dozy is a saint in comparison to this other clown … :unamused: :slight_smile:

Sorry, my bad… *Evil twin brother"!

raymundo:

Castillidie:

This guy’s not in the same league as Dozy. This bloke’s a complete amateur by comparison. (His writing style and attitude remind me a little of V40LLY).

Twoninety88:
I think the mods need a clear out of multiple account holders!

Without a doubt!

This topic is getting better hope i have enough :laughing: :laughing:

images.jpg

I’ve thought it was Dozy’s brother all along. Good entertainment either way

I had my handbag picture removed :cry: