MK1 & MK11 Atkinsons,a class on their own

Bewick:
Can I ask you a question,Knob Head, that looks like “fast eddie” driving that Atki,---- is it him ?

thats poor taste its his funeral !

that was the point , i think dennis was trying to get him to display the true depth of his ignorance , dave

rigsby:
that was the point , i think dennis was trying to get him to display the true depth of his ignorance , dave

Spot on there Dave but unfortunately some people have a “sense of humour blockage” and them that it was aimed at are just thick,stupid or both so I’d better stop digging otherwise I’ll be in Austrailia mate !!! Doh !! Cheers Dennis. :laughing: :unamused:

Bewick:
Can I ask you a question,Knob Head, that looks like “fast eddie” driving that Atki,---- is it him ?

Dennis, he’s a donkey (ROBINS■■?) he’s one of these spotters who is not part of the industry but think
they know it all, (as opposed to us who do) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: His info on ROBINS shows him to be someone who has
never had any dealings with this industry in a hands on category. On the other hand he could just be someone
trying to raise your blood pressure. He may be succeeding :imp: :imp: :imp: regards Kev. :imp:

just spooling through the threads dennis , it seems that this esl plonker is stalking you trying to get you wound up , i reckon if we totally ignore him and make no response at all , he will get lonely and foxtrot oscar back to his own planet cheers , dave

kevmac47:

Bewick:

Dennis, he’s a donkey (ROBINS■■?) he’s one of these spotters who is not part of the industry but think
they know it all, (as opposed to us who do) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: His info on ROBINS shows him to be someone who has
never had any dealings with this industry in a hands on category. On the other hand he could just be someone
trying to raise your blood pressure. He may be succeeding :imp: :imp: :imp: regards Kev. :imp:

The latter, it’s a wind up…

Better blokes than that plonker have tried lads,and failed dismally I might add. Thanks all the same. Dennis PS anyhow, my blood pressure is a bit on the low side at the moment apparently!

Please leave the CHILD alone it is not their fault that they only know what they read and we all know how a lot of what is written is rubbish. We were all young and naive once and everyone as to learn, it just takes some people far longer than others to absorb the correct facts.
cheers Johnnie

Looks like he suceeded too, why take the [obvious]] bait and spoil a good thread?

he was born too late johnnie , 20 years ago he would have been sat in his mam’s kitchen with his cb playing music over channel 19 . cheers , dave

mechanic77:
Looks like he suceeded too, why take the [obvious]] bait and spoil a good thread?

Just a bit of fun m77!! now what about a few questions or comments on the Atki’s now ? Cheers Dennis. :unamused: :smiley:

Hes been playing with hi corgis too long, & Im sure his bestist super ■■■■ one is the Del Boy Reliant Van, Well ESL Claim to have one dont they. Regards Larry

Robins , You must have Reliant Robins, Robsons of Carlisle had names on their fine fleet before Fast Eddie was born, so what are you trying to prove here ?, please tell us, & then p;;s off to wherever you came from. Regards Larry .& might I may add a proper haulage man, probabley long before you were to,

Have not seen a picture of this one on here yet , apparently is off the show circuit at the moment for a cab rebuild .

tennanttransport.co.uk/galle … hp?cid=10#

Sorry , link appears to open whole gallery , but 2 photos are suitable for this thread .

woodstock:
I am restoring an Atkinson Borderer at present, I would be interested to hear how you found the brakes when you were running them, the double diaphram lock actuators type to the more popular spring brakes fitted to other vehicles. Did anyone convert to spring brake if so would it be a big job, reason I ask is that D D lock actuators are hard to find now and no kits available.

Bewick / 240 Gardner, this may be up your street hope you can help… :confused: :wink:

Well to get back to the thread, I still need some help with the above post any ideas :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Robins , You must have Reliant Robins, Robsons of Carlisle had names on their fine fleet before Fast Eddie was born, so what are you trying to prove here ?, please tell us, & then p;;s off to wherever you came from. Regards Larry .& might I may add a proper haulage man, probabley long before you were to,

Forget about it Larry mate,the Gob ■■■■■ is probably huddled up in corner sucking his thumb having ■■■■■■ himself with excitement after to’nights episode !! he’ll me-be get his arse slapped when “nursie” comes to lock him into his safety cot,---- he’ll no dobt enjoy having his backside “paddled” ! cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Forget about it Larry mate,the Gob [zb] is probably huddled up in corner sucking his thumb having ■■■■■■ himself with excitement after to’nights episode !! he’ll me-be get his arse slapped when “nursie” comes to lock him into his safety cot,---- he’ll no dobt enjoy having his backside “paddled” ! cheers Dennis.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
“Robins” of Carlisle,some of the ex Robson drivers would lynch that chuff if they caught him.
PUT HIM ON T’ NAUGHTY STEP,thats what they do with babbies today. :grimacing:

woodstock:

woodstock:
I am restoring an Atkinson Borderer at present, I would be interested to hear how you found the brakes when you were running them, the double diaphram lock actuators type to the more popular spring brakes fitted to other vehicles. Did anyone convert to spring brake if so would it be a big job, reason I ask is that D D lock actuators are hard to find now and no kits available. Bewick / 240 Gardner, this may be up your street hope you can help… :confused: :wink:

Well to get back to the thread, I still need some help with the above post any ideas :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ah ! Woodstock you’ve touched on what I would say is the Atki’s weak spot as the spring brakes on the ERF’s,Guy Big J’s and Seddons were,I’m sad to say,far superior.Try contacting CVS spares of Morecambe,John Richards a.k.a. Yappie on TNUK. He is just about to part with a Borderer tractor,he may be able to help ! tell him I told you to ask and I’m sure if he can help he will mate. Cheers Dennis.