Old Atkinson Wanted

Anyone know of any old Atkinsons for sale or any lurking in yards awaiting restoration.Used to drive one and would love the chance to resurrect one from the dead…although not too dead as it may just sit there.Also what sort of money will a good one/ bad one fetch these days?

There’s a Borderer on EBay at the moment

Thanks have seen that…looks a bit too big a project :smiley:

Mark Hinchcliffe from bury got a ■■■■■■■ one for sale in the magazine ,it was wilds motors ,I go past most weeks ,I’d thought I may call and look my self .

spoke to mark a few weeks ago the borderer and erf flat both sold

There’s an atki in classic commercials this month rebuilt 180 gardner and fresh cab timbers 8 and half grand i think

Take your pick.

Many thanks for your help with this…apppreciated :slight_smile:

sed ak 401 any good to you 3 k ono low kms

or ive got an F6 rigid c/sider mint cond dry stored for 15yrs

Thanks but am looking for a real Atkinson c/o Winery Lane. Pre 1974 Borderer or similar.

WHAMFARM1:
Anyone know of any old Atkinsons for sale or any lurking in yards awaiting restoration.Used to drive one and would love the chance to resurrect one from the dead…although not too dead as it may just sit there.Also what sort of money will a good one/ bad one fetch these days?

Steve Richardson has a atki forsale. He can not log in truck net so he has asked me to forward hes details. He has a ■■■■■■■ 220 borderer for sale needing a little work. It has a 6 speed box power assited steering and I think a group axle. I can pm you his number if you are like. It also can be delivered.

there is an 8 wheeler on ebay now,complete for restoration, with a gardner 150 in it, big al.

the atkinson is only on for two more days, it has no bids,£2,000,is what they are looking for,item number–321958970478, big al.

Thanks yes have seen that …looks like a bit to big a project. The other side of he coin is if you look about there are not that many for sale …anywhere !!!

hi if you really want a atki i have a borderer to sell

Just to share…STILL LOOKING !!!

You need a sleeper, like this one - Bootiful! Robert

robert1952:

That conversion has simply ruined a great British motor,I drove a Borderer for more miles than I care to remember,driving that one would be an embarrassment!!

David

5thwheel:

robert1952:

That conversion has simply ruined a great British motor,I drove a Borderer for more miles than I care to remember,driving that one would be an embarrassment!!

David

:laughing: :laughing: Well, ugly it might be (compared to the original), but functional for a night out! :wink: Robert