Middle-east runner from holland

Trawling throgh the web i came across these Dutch Middle-East trucks. (3)

DAF 2600 DO - Koops - Utrecht

VOLVO F 89 - Intveen - Berkel

VOLVO F 89 - Intveen - Berkel

VOLVO F89 - Richard Kempers - Den Bosch

Mercedes Benz L1420

DAF 2800 - Braams Transport- Veen

Pegaso 2080 - Int. Transport H. Jansen - Liesel

Pegaso 2080 - Int. Transport H. Jansen - Liesel

VOLVO F88 - Berg Trucking -

FIAT - West Friesland - Alkmaar

Mercedes Benz 1928 - Maters Expeditie B.V.- Angeren

2 tractors Scania 111 Super and one wreck Scania 111 Super - Maters Expeditie B.V.- Angeren

Salut, Oldtimer Trucker

Gert:

this 6x4 was later blue wit a gold colour ribbon , and they used to run for richard kempers - den bosch

same tractor , owner unknown

@old-timer trucker , can you tell my something about a scania 111 super ■■ , i think that the name super was only used on the 0-series scania`s and the vabis trucks , and not at the 1-series :question: :question:

Sorry Gert, I dont no why it was.

Salut, Oldtimer Trucker

Oldtimer Trucker:
Sorry Gert, I dont no why it was.

Salut, Oldtimer Trucker

if you take a close look at the pics that you have posted , the scanias that you call 111 super , are scanias 110 super , not 111 `s

My question is, was there ever an 80/110/140 that wasn’t badged as Super, did it denote a higher spec or was it just machismo from Scania, similar to the King of the Road stickers on the 142s :question:

The proper badges on an 81/111/141 were the same script as the earlier model but mounted on a black background & located in a different position on the grille, AFAIK there was never a Super badge like this.

newmercman:
My question is, was there ever an 80/110/140 that wasn’t badged as Super, did it denote a higher spec or was it just machismo from Scania, similar to the King of the Road stickers on the 142s :question:

The proper badges on an 81/111/141 were the same script as the earlier model but mounted on a black background & located in a different position on the grille, AFAIK there was never a Super badge like this.

yes there were some scanias that didnt not have that super badge , the name super was used for scanias who were fitted with an turbo , and the ones that did not have that super badge didnt not have an turbo engine , the super badge was there also in a very small version , similar like the scania plates used on the LS110 modell , and also the name scania was there in a small version , used on the first modells of the LB110 trucks.

sorry for my poor english :blush: :blush: :blush:

Gert:

newmercman:

yes there were some scanias that didnt not have that super badge , the name super was used for scanias who were fitted with an turbo , and the ones that did not have that super badge didnt not have an turbo engine , the super badge was there also in a very small version , similar like the scania plates used on the LS110 modell , and also the name scania was there in a small version , used on the first modells of the LB110 trucks.

sorry for my poor english :blush: :blush: :blush:

No problem Gert, your English is a lot better than my Dutch :wink:

I remember the 1st of the 110s with the small badges & they also had the mirror arms that were bottom mounted only, my dad had one from 1969, don’t remember if it was Super or not but it was a lot more comfortable than the AEC that he had before :laughing: I never knew that they didn’t use turbos so thanks for that info.

Now I know you’re the expert on Scanias, can you tell me the difference between a 111 with 275hp & a 111 with 305hp, it was too early for intercooling so what was it :question: Apart from 30hp of course :laughing:

i`m certainly not an scania expert , but about the super badges ? , my dad used to run an 110 super and an other driver from that firm used to ran an scania LB80 , and that one did not have a turbo , i can not help you with your question , sorry :blush: :blush:

there was also an 202 hp version from the 111

Hi Gert,

I did reed it and i chance it by the photo’s.

any more heisterkamp pics?

Trawling throgh the web i came across these Dutch Middle-East trucks. (4)

Scania 110 Super - Jaymar Interntionaal B.V.

Scania 110 Super - Fa. M.J. de Wilde & Zn. - Monster

Scania 110 Super - Fa. de Wilde - Monster - with a wreck off a M.A.N. diesel tractor as load back frm the Middel-East.

Scania 111 - Prinsen Trucking B.V. - Ede

wreck off a Dutch DAF 2800.

Loading wreck off a DAF 2800.

Scania 111 - Prinsen Trucking B.V.- Ede. On his way back home with cargo off a wreck.

Salut, Oldtimer Trucker

Trawling throgh the web i came across these Dutch Middle-East trucks. (5)

Volvo F88 - Rynaart B.V. -

Volvo F89

Mercedes Benz 1928 - Altrex B.V. - Bergschenhoek

Berliet V8

Berliet V8

Scania 110 Super - Maters Expeditie B.V. - Angeren

Scania 141

Berliet V8

Salut, Oldtimer Trucker

Trawling throgh the web i came across these Dutch Middle-East trucks. (6)

Mercedes Benz L 1420

Mercedes Benz 1928 - Transport Ingenhaag - (mayby from Germany)

Berliet V8

Magirus Deutz

Scania 110 Super - R.W. Voskuil - Huissen

Volvo F86 - Pessers Kuwait Express -

Scania 110 Super - Maters Expeditie B.V.- Angeren

Mercedes Benz 1928 - Maters Expeditie B.V.- Angeren

Scania 110 Super

Scania 141

Salut, Oldtimer Trucker

Trawling throgh the web i came across these Dutch Middle-East trucks. (7)

Berliet V8

Scania

Scania 110 Super - R.W. Voskuil - Huissen. Sub contrator Altrex B.V.- Bergschenhoek

Scania Vabis L - Middel East Forwardig B.V. - Hillegom

Scania Vabis L - Middel East Forwardig B.V. - Hillegom

Scania 110 Super - Maters Expeditie B.V - Angeren

Scania 110 Super - Maters Expeditie B.V - Angeren

Salut, Oldtimer Trucker.

Trawling throgh the web i came across these Dutch Middle-East trucks. (8)

MAN diesel

Volvo F88

DAF 2800

DAF 2800

DAF 2800

Scania 111 - Prinsen Trucking B.V. - Ede

Salut, Oldtimer Trucker

ive got a dvd of rynart going to karchi with 3 fiats its bassically a dutch version of destination doha

Trubrit:
We knew it was a Berliet Oldtimer, I was being sarcastic :smiley: about having to chose between a Berliet or an F86 on Middle east work. They have my respect for running down there with such equipment…especially the Volvo F86. :wink:

:cry: :cry: I had a bright yellow L reg Daf 2600, it did the job, many times

PASTTRUCKING:

Trubrit:
We knew it was a Berliet Oldtimer, I was being sarcastic :smiley: about having to chose between a Berliet or an F86 on Middle east work. They have my respect for running down there with such equipment…especially the Volvo F86. :wink:

:cry: :cry: I had a bright yellow L reg Daf 2600, it did the job, many times

Not a bad motor in its day…better than an F86 :smiley:

Trawling throgh the web i came across these Dutch Middle-East trucks. (9)

Mercedes Benz on his side.

Pegasus from the road.

Berliet V8

in the snow.

Salut, Oldtimer Trucker.

Please put some new stuff on, everytime I see this I think there will be something I’ve not yet seen but it’s all stuff hijacked from Toprun.ch, been there, seen it all before, as I’m sure most of us on here have. there are no smileys yawning but if there was this would be one :unamused: