Megatruckers

dont forget you must have the jake on full all the time with straight through pipes if you have the gear stick extension… :unamused: :unamused:

JIMBO47:
dont forget you must have the jake on full all the time with straight through pipes if you have the gear stick extension… :unamused: :unamused:

Especially when bobtailing through the truckstop at 2am…

neilg14:

GOG47:
I’ve watched a couple of episodes,it was ok,just a question though,why do the trucks have that huge long gearstick,it seems to be about level with the drivers shoulder,looks kind of stupid

I think they consider it COOL, some have them in the US & Canada, usually in a Peterbuilt. They also drop the seat down as low as it goes so if you look in the side window, you only see there heads.
I did hear once that it was all started in the southern US by black drivers, but don’t know if that’s right.

It’s the same sort of thing as the kids driving about with the seats laying all the way back. I’m sure most of us did things when we were younger that we might now consider to be less sensible.

Jeff…

JIMBO47:

Yea Baby…now your turning me on, :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Charles

John Kelly or Heavy Haulage Australia - they have opened an office here in Perth Australia and the generally what you here from most, that either know him or have worked for him say that he is an $#@!hole to work for. Maybe that is why is has to work so hard himself !

Unfortunantely there are a huge amount of operates here in Australia that still believe in treating employees like crap to achieve the best results and then wonder why there staff turn over is so high - Your better to work for the family owned company and we all know they are in decline. :sunglasses:.

I personally are happier doing a less stressful job than have someone like him breathing down my neck and waiting for him to exploded at any minute.

HHA bankruptcy-

m.couriermail.com.au/business/no … 7437257681