Maybe Beaver didn't like the coffee at Fleet?

The fire at Fleet services on the M3 was apparently caused by a coffee machine. :laughing:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-39366734

Temporary facilities at a motorway services have opened three months after the site was badly damaged in a fire.
The blaze erupted in a restaurant at Fleet services on the southbound M3 in December. No-one was injured but the rear of the building was destroyed.
An investigation subsequently confirmed the blaze started in a coffee machine.
The new temporary structure was formerly used as the food hall for Olympic athletes during the London 2012 Games.

About 100 firefighters were involved in tackling the blaze and part of the M3 was closed for a time before it was brought under control in the early hours of 14 December.
The footbridge which runs over the M3, named after BBC Radio 1’s Scott Mills, was also closed in the aftermath of the fire due to smoke-logging.
Welcome Break said work on a permanent building, due to open in 2018, would begin shortly.

So no word on whether the lorry park facilities are back? :open_mouth:
Why am I not surprised? :unamused:

Let me guess, the temporary structure is on the lorry park! :laughing:

The aftermath looks like an improvement.

No the coffee was fine it was the price.He said fork that not a chance am paying that for it :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

The coffee was on the cold side, tried to warm it up a bit.

Colin_scottish:
No the coffee was fine it was the price.He said fork that not a chance am paying that for it :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Correct answer. The place wasn’t a patch on Chester services anyway :frowning: The next place I am going to torch is that bloody Hilton Park gaff. Only got 3/4 cup there last time, I could feel myself reaching for my lighter :angry:

eagerbeaver:

Colin_scottish:

Correct answer. The place wasn’t a patch on Chester services anyway :frowning: The next place I am going to torch is that bloody Hilton Park gaff. Only got 3/4 cup there last time, I could feel myself reaching for my lighter :angry:

Do the southbound then, there’s a Greggs going north :stuck_out_tongue:

OVLOV JAY:

eagerbeaver:

Colin_scottish:

Do the southbound then, there’s a Greggs going north :stuck_out_tongue:

They burn their ‘coffee’ aswell.