Fleet msa south bound update

As you know no lorries allowed to park there due to the fire and the new temporary modular building that has taken up all of the previous truck parking area .
But you can still enter the msa via the fuel station slip road, and park for a break or over night on the slip road parallel to the motorway.By the line of trees.
There is space parallel to the modular building, but no lorries there, but it would be possible to get in to the former truck park by reversing from the fuel station, I saw a coach do this to pick up passengers .

The temporary modular building will be open to serve food by Easter, and the old building destroyed in the fire, is set to be re built in 14 months .

Let me guess, the car carpark is unaffected… :unamused:

I saw a load of tricks parked on the slip road the other day. I haven’t seen anyone try backing in by the fuel station but might be worth a look.

Evil8Beezle:
Let me guess, the car carpark is unaffected… :unamused:

Oh of course, can’t put out the car drivers can we. God forbid cyclists are banned from motorways otherwise there’d never be a Fleet Services for trucks. Treated like crap yet again.

Huge forbidden truck sign on exit off the M3 to enter the car friendly , can’t stop the woolly jumper yoghurt making hobby drivers from getting their skinny mocha a lotta decaffeinated soya bean triple roast mancinio save the Orangatan , save the rain forest , save water, give money to refugee, tree hugging coffee drinking Muppets.

You can see Veronique and Hector pulling in after a mammoth 350 mile pointless car jouney to visit Phillis and say to each other " Look, no nasty pollution smelly juggernauts in Fleet dearest .
Shall we have a vegan burger or the nut roast pie.

Love it, so very true!!

toby1234abc:
The temporary modular building will be open to serve food by Easter, and the old building destroyed in the fire, is set to be re built in 14 months .

14 months ffs

pierrot 14:

toby1234abc:

14 months ffs

Yep they’re getting the same company to build it who are doing the smart motorway on that section as they should be done about the same time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: