Fleet services SB fire 15th Dec

Heads up if nipping in for a brew this may scupper your plans :neutral_face:

Fleet service station fire shuts part of M3 - bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-38325180

itv.com/news/update/2016-12- … 3-closure/

Is it Saturday allready ? It’s the 15th today and fire happened on 14 th
That scuppers my plans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shame it wasn’t one operated by Roadchef.

Haha sos about that, sorted in title.
I’m getting giddy ready for Christmas :grimacing:

I was there and awoke to find flames engulfing my wagon so I jumped out raised the alarm and smashed my way through the restaurant window (all bare footed mind) and managed to save a couple of families and gave a firemans lift to gorgeous young lady and single handily brought everything under control until the emergency services arrived.

Look out for me on the news, my V8 is toast though .

bald bloke:
I was there and awoke to find flames engulfing my wagon so I jumped out raised the alarm and smashed my way through the restaurant window (all bare footed mind) and managed to save a couple of families and gave a firemans lift to gorgeous young lady and single handily brought everything under control until the emergency services arrived.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]I believe you NOT !

bald bloke:
my V8 is toast though .

That’s the best thing that must have happened to you in a long while.

bald bloke:

Did you let her slide down your pole? :smiling_imp:

The fire started in KFC. No injuries but three people were treated for shock when they saw some properly cooked food.

Still shut as of 12:30 pm
Winchester is rammed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conan the Librarian:

bald bloke:

Did you let her slide down your pole? :smiling_imp:

No too busy helping put out fires and rescue people, got her number though :wink:

blue estate:
Winchester is rammed

Amenity building is pretty ■■■■■■■ The operator is working like bollox to open the site and at least keep fuel forecourt and hotel open providing a limited service.
Heck it could be like those Aires in France that everyone raves on about.

speedyguy:

blue estate:
Winchester is rammed

Amenity building is pretty [zb], The operator is working like bollox to open the site and at least keep fuel forecourt and hotel open providing a limited service.
Heck it could be like those Aires in France that everyone raves on about.

Seen the up dated pics on BBC web site and as you say main block is only fit for land fill now now
Could have been far worse as it could of happened on an august bank holiday Friday in the day time