Mark Thompson Doncaster

Coming up the M6 16-19 roadworks last night. I over took another truck, the back of my trailer was barely past the truck I was passing and I see the head lights of the truck behind me (who is a foot from my back) and he’s moving over to the offside to show me he’s there (because obviously he’s too close for me to see him in my mirrors). Once I’m a safe distance past the truck I was overtaking I pull in. Truck that’s been itching to get past me and can’t be patient to just wait for me to pull back in normally comes flying past me…guess what, it’s Mark Thompson. I rest my case.

Was he pulling an Arrow XL double decker by any chance, as I saw one in lane 3 on that stretch last night. Classy!

idrive:
Was he pulling an Arrow XL double decker by any chance, as I saw one in lane 3 on that stretch last night. Classy!

No he was pulling an unmarked white fridge. You don’t surprise me at all saying that. All companies have good and bad drivers, but Some companies really do just seem to take on a “certain kind” of driver where they do really all seem bad, unprofessional, impatient, resulting in total bell end standard of driving. This is one of those companies.

nomiS36:
I have noticed there a few of their trucks parked up in a yard next to the castleford split off the M62. I can’t remember who’s yard it is though

It’s the DX warehouse. Four units to pull DX trailers.

DickyNick:

idrive:

No he was pulling an unmarked white fridge. You don’t surprise me at all saying that. All companies have good and bad drivers, but Some companies really do just seem to take on a “certain kind” of driver where they do really all seem bad, unprofessional, impatient, resulting in total bell end standard of driving. This is one of those companies.

Normally fuelled by redbull and coffee this certain kind…and yap yap on the blutooth none stop :unamused:

largebloke1969:

del trotter:

Conor:
Its in the rules that you have to drive like a bellend if you work for that company.

Strange that Eager Beaver didn’t fit in, he meets most of the criteria.

Ouch :open_mouth: that was a bit harsh put your handbag away :laughing:

It’s ok big fella, I’m very impressed he actually managed a seven letter word and I also appreciate him having me on his mind and giving me a shout on t’internet. :wink:

Trucknet’s greatest ever contributor & driver sets pulses alight everywhere I go. It’s a gift.