Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program or MPNP

dunchues:

onyerbike:
Is there an upper age limit for working in Canada?
I’ve read that for permanent residence applications the cut off is at 50 years old but on the points system you may still be eligible.
What about if you’re not looking for permanent residency but just want to work for a few years, is this possible via work permits etc?
How does it work?

PR through PNP cuts off at 55, but there’s no limit on age for work permits.
The country seems to change the rules every few years, a while back 4 years was the limit on a work permit but now it’s not limited at all, everywhere is short of drivers and as long as you can pass the medical to renew your licence you’re in demand.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, gives me something to think about and time to prepare

Hi guys, can somebody help me to find an answer on how much money you need to have when getting to Canada through MPNP? Can’t see it on Manitoba immigration websites. I’ve found the numbers for the Express entry where it starts on $12475 for 1 person (4 persons $23181) but I’ve also read somewhere that these funds aren’t needed when immigrating already With the job offer. Can someone clarify this for me please? Thank you.
Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phone the number chris put up and get from the horses mouth so to speak on Monday …(remember the time difference 6hrs behind in mb) and about 20yrs behind as well lol.

MPNP = Proof of funds not required , they should be paying you ahem . :laughing:

Does your partner, wife, get working permit from the day you arrive in Manitoba when accepted onto MPNP?

Yes. Well they used to anyway. Go to the MBPNP website and look through the FAQs, every question you have will have already been asked and answered. Get it from the horse’s mouth, there’s no room for error then.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Thanks NMM for the tip. Will surely check it out.
I wasn’t even aware such thing as FAQ on their website existed.
Thanks

I’m sure they have one, the government websites usually do.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

try… Manitoba is my new home … well from this end it takes you to the immigrate Manitoba page wae all the info…and where they will be with the info tours/job fairs