luke vernon

switchlogic:

mr lordi:
I thought he had a choice of a volvo or scania so hardly is a downgrade is it?

Good god man this is Trucknet, don’t let facts get in the way

what you doing sticking your nib in? It’s a thread about Luke Vernon. Not switch logic. What you going to hijack next? Radmac?? Pffft;)

Excellent viewing are luke’s video’s,they are great to watch …and dont upset Bertie !!! :wink:

rigga70:
Excellent viewing are luke’s video’s,they are great to watch …and dont upset Bertie !!! :wink:

just found these videos,some good watching :laughing: ,keith

I heard Luke is really chuck Norris and is on driving trucks so he can beat vosa up

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

irishbatch:
I heard Luke is really chuck Norris and is on driving trucks so he can beat vosa up

yeah right :sunglasses:

Luke when are they gonna give you a lorry that can handle hills

bald bloke:

the maoster:
… he’s taken to rigging up a kind of lean to affair on a night beside his trailer and sleeping ther

What like an awning that caravaner’s use ?

Actually… Why don’t these exist? You could have a little go over/around the passenger door and extend jobby and it could function as a little solar shower tent or porta potty tent or kitchen (one or the other though).

I mean it would probably be a bit crap in the wind but…

I can see why they don’t exist.

I’ll get back in my place. :blush:

^^^^^^^^ To be fair it isn’t such a bad idea at all, a million and one caravanners can’t be wrong can they? The major drawback imo would be where to use it, as any “official” parking slots for us leave barely enough room to safely open your door fully to get out, so for that reason alone once again I’m oot! :wink:

Have I missed something?it appears a lot of people hate Luke.why is that? I don’t know the man and to be honest couldn’t be ■■■ watching his videos but I can see why some people would watch them. So why do some people not like him.

I think a lot of it is banter. Luke is well respected on the forum. From what I’ve seen anyway

10-08:

bald bloke:

the maoster:
… he’s taken to rigging up a kind of lean to affair on a night beside his trailer and sleeping ther

What like an awning that caravaner’s use ?

Actually… Why don’t these exist? You could have a little go over/around the passenger door and extend jobby and it could function as a little solar shower tent or porta potty tent or kitchen (one or the other though).

I mean it would probably be a bit crap in the wind but…

I can see why they don’t exist.

I’ll get back in my place. :blush:

Back in the 80’s with me old ERF … XEX 567S yeah an that was new to the fleet we’d lift the front grill and put a small tarp over with a few poles to support it in the summer just like a gazebo even been known to nod off in the summer at times,

milkchurns:
Have I missed something?it appears a lot of people hate Luke.why is that? I don’t know the man and to be honest couldn’t be ■■■ watching his videos but I can see why some people would watch them. So why do some people not like him.

because the guy is a ■■■■■■■ grade a knob with a personality disorder. hes like a bird on a blob week, never know how hes going to react when you say something. one minute hes nice as pie and you think hey this guy is pretty sound then the next he blows his gasket and storms off in a huff. just monitor his youtube and facebook channels, if youre quick you see all the hate mail briefly before he deletes it all.

0a.:

milkchurns:

because the guy is a [zb] grade a knob with a personality disorder. hes like a bird on a blob week, never know how hes going to react when you say something. one minute hes nice as pie and you think hey this guy is pretty sound then the next he blows his gasket and storms off in a huff. just monitor his youtube and facebook channels, if youre quick you see all the hate mail briefly before he deletes it all.

You must be thinking of someone else.

0a.:

milkchurns:

because the guy is a [zb] grade a knob with a personality disorder. hes like a bird on a blob week, never know how hes going to react when you say something. one minute hes nice as pie and you think hey this guy is pretty sound then the next he blows his gasket and storms off in a huff. just monitor his youtube and facebook channels, if youre quick you see all the hate mail briefly before he deletes it all.

Oh dear, someone is upset. Happy new year to you.

0a.:

milkchurns:

This is not my experience of his posting on here or his videos.

Jealousy is a terrible thing

milkchurns:

To be honest I get surprisingly little hate directed at me. Comes in waves when some sad case decides to get drunk and have a go, but not had any on YouTube for ages now (cue the sad cases jabbing away at keyboards). That may be something to do with Google linking youtube accounts to Google + accounts, funny how people don’t have the balls when its their real identity being used! But some people will always not like others. Some build their whole lives around hate and venting their anger, which is pointless. I go by the rule if you dont like someone dont engage with them, makes for a better life.

Thanks for the nice comments people. Happy New Year

Ha well.it takes all kinds to make the world go round.I’ll be honest with ya. I have watched some of ur video’s and also Ned kellys.I do find Ned’s a bit more interesting, I don’t mean that in a bad way towards you.i can see why people would find yours and Ned’s video interesting.you and me have also disagreed in the pass on irishrigs and likely here too but I my view we are untitled to agree/disagree if we feel 1 or the other is wrong/right. I find some of the things u say is bullocks but I’m sure u feel the same about mind…now to be honest I enjoy to disagree with some people and I do it to stir a bit of sh.t. keep up the good work and stay safe…oh before I forget. As for scania and Volvo…the scania is king of the road lad,the Volvo is a great lorry to go for a load…just saying like

il be right honest, ive given luke loads of stick before now and to be honest i regret it and have apologised for it. the problem was me being an ■■■■■■■■ not him.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

milkchurns:
…the scania is king of the road lad,the Volvo is a great lorry to go for a load…just saying like

I’ll keep that in mind when I charge past you like your stood still on a hill next time… :wink:

switchlogic:

milkchurns:
…the scania is king of the road lad,the Volvo is a great lorry to go for a load…just saying like

I’ll keep that in mind when I charge past you like your stood still on a hill next time… :wink:

Isn’t that what lorrys are made for? Going for loads lol