Switchlogic move over

Inspired by Switchlogic in cab cooking videos I too have tried this, with a few improvements.

I first installed a 48” four hob cast iron range with two ovens, this evolved removing

both seats, the steering wheel and a small corner of the dash, in the back I took out the bunk

and replaced it with a 36” stainless steel rotisserie, perfect for spit roasting a suckling pig.

Outside I removed the fifth wheel and remounted it upside down as a barbecue for

those barmy summer evenings when friends park next to you at a MSA.

These mods. have not gone down too well with VOSA, as when I got a tug

northbound at Weatherby on Monday the nice lady gave me a warning about my sausage.

On the plus side my coq o van with two dumplings and a creamy white sauce is the talk of the

waiting room at Bellshill.

My planner, a very nice lady who couldn`t find her arse with both hands tied behind

her back has no idea about timing, she expects me to make deliveries while I`m stuffing a

bird and peeling spuds for tonight tea.

This week I`m delivering to fruit markets, does anyone know what to do with a stick of

rhubarb ?

:confused:

Are you on drugs?

Lol

Are you Toby123’s even more befuddled brother?

Reckon the label fell off the antifreeze and he’s been knocking it back…

Rob K:
:?

Think it’s meant to be funny.

Suppose it is from the point of view that the OP is clearly a bit insane.

How did that happen? Rob K typed :wink: , but when it was quoted it came out as :confused:, and he hadn’t re edited it either. Mysterious methinks.

I posted something but my post didn’t show on this thread :smiley: :smiley:

Am I on pre mod or something :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
How did that happen? Rob K typed :wink: , but when it was quoted it came out as :confused:, and he hadn’t re edited it either. Mysterious methinks.

Smileys don’t work in quotes unless they have a space or period before them. Quotes also remove any preceeding spaces so a smiley at the start of a quote will never display as the emoticon.

What the ■■■■ :confused:

I have a washing machine,dish washer and a full size cooker to connect in to the mains with a power cable while parked at the Msa.