What's up with switchlogic?

Just wandering, as he used to be on all the time.
I used to look at his vids sometimes, even though it felt wrong to do so somehow.
Come on Lukee have you found a new interest?
Trucknet needs you.
It’s losing it’s MOJO.

He appears occasionally but has had his differences with some ‘members’ on here. He uploaded a new vid today. If you subscribe to his YouTube channel you will get updates.

dar1976:
He appears occasionally but has had his differences with some ‘members’ on here. He uploaded a new vid today. If you subscribe to his YouTube channel you will get updates.

That would be weird

People come and go, get new interests, join new forums and have less time for old ones, it’s just the way it is.

Why is it weird there a good laugh and fun. Nothing weird in that at all.

Harry Monk:
People come and go, get new interests, join new forums and have less time for old ones, it’s just the way it is.

+1

Seems to be actively soliciting kid’s scribbles on his site, with a special page for them.

Muckaway won’t be pleased.

morphie:
Why is it weird there a good laugh and fun. Nothing weird in that at all.

I know, it isn’t really, but one lorry driver watching another lorry driver driving his lorry just seems weird, that’s all.
Nowt against ya Luke.
Just how it is, I still look now and then.

Own Account Driver:
Seems to be actively soliciting kid’s scribbles on his site, with a special page for them.

Muckaway won’t be pleased.

:laughing:
Never viewed it to be honest.

He got some flak here, heaven knows why, seems a decent, intelligent, literate, hard working chap with a sense of humour who enjoys his job most of the time.
Then again, perhaps that’s exactly why he felt he didn’t fit in here?
Also I guess he got tired of reading the same old repetative thread titles and questions that come up time and time again.

Driveroneuk:
He got some flak here, heaven knows why, seems a decent, intelligent, literate, hard working chap with a sense of humour who enjoys his job most of the time.
Then again, perhaps that’s exactly why he felt he didn’t fit in here?
Also I guess he got tired of reading the same old repetative thread titles and questions that come up time and time again.

This^^^^^ many,many times! :wink:
He’s a busy man,what with his job,videos,blog and his own website! :neutral_face:

dessy:
This^^^^^ many,many times! :wink:
He’s a busy man,what with his job,videos,blog and his own website! :neutral_face:

is he not also studying LAW■■? :grimacing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

The guys a nutcase, he has probably got personal things going on ?
Just like most of us other tramping for weeks sorta fruit cake loonies :slight_smile:))

Lol and pmsl . . .

Bertie’s gonni get me ! ! !

Harry Monk and Driveroneuk have it really. A variety of reasons. I spend more time on my own site which I am really enjoying. But also I just got bored of Trucknet. Same old people moaning about the same old things. Im making an effort to avoid negativity! Another reason is people on here trying to make any debate I contribute about me or my site. So that’s it really. No flouncing off with big ‘IM LEAVING’ posts. Im still here I still have a look and will sometimes post.

Thanks for the kind words some of you! And not so kind of others! If you want to follow my videos etc you don’t need Trucknet! Im all over the web. In fact google ‘lorry driver’ and I’m the top result, something I’m very proud of along with the fact my little site got its most hits ever back in July, 100,124 hits! And its currently running at 75,000 a month along with the gaining 30 or so likes a week on the Facebook page which currently has over 1,800. Sorry for shameless plug but the numbers are part of the reason I dont post here too. If I need to know something or have a question I need answered I can use my Facebook page.

ONWARD>>>

Harry Monk:

Truck driving isn’t an interest it’s a disease .
That for some once you have it no amount of pills and lotions can help.

Since we made him a global success, he doesnt have time for the peasants anymore!

merc0447:
Since we made him a global success, he doesnt have time for the peasants anymore!

You don’t think he has got all those fans with the stuff he writes do you?

Bertie is the real hero :laughing:

Not forgetting Holly of course

Wheel Nut:
Bertie is the real hero :laughing:

As he keeps reminding me! He often says my website would be nothing without him! :wink: And its hard to argue when there was a sharp rise in my hit rate after he arrived last year! So to shut him up I’ve given him his own page on the site.*

*note for the simple minded- this is a bit of fun, remember that? Fun? We are all aware Bertie is a Lego storage bucket, there is no need to remind us. Good day to you

I never liked Lego anyway. I preferred Britains, Matchbox and Tonka.

Muckaway:
I preferred Britains, Matchbox and Tonka.

When britains got taken over by Ertl the quality went down hill. It’s mostly plastic now. Many an injury was caused by me launching my METAL Britains toys at my brother!