What's up with switchlogic?

Muckaway:
I never liked Lego anyway. I preferred Britains, Matchbox and Tonka.

To be honest after reading many of your posts on here I just assumed you don’t like anything…

switchlogic:

Muckaway:

To be honest after reading many of your posts on here I just assumed you don’t like anything…

That’s a rather unfair assumption, everybody likes something, even if it’s only a particular beverage or foodstuff :smiley:

Simon:

switchlogic:

Muckaway:

That’s a rather unfair assumption, everybody likes something, even if it’s only a particular beverage or foodstuff :smiley:

Having thought about it you’re right of course, he does seen to have a soft spot for geriatric Fodens.

switchlogic:

Simon:

switchlogic:

Muckaway:

Having thought about it you’re right of course, he does seen to have a soft spot for geriatric Fodens.

And Leyland Bisons. :sunglasses:

switchlogic:

Simon:

switchlogic:

Muckaway:

Yes, one of our “geriatric Fodens” is being replaced with a P cab 420.
:unamused:

Good choice, beats the plastic box that is a Foden :wink: There’s a reason they dont make them anymore…

Hurrah
I’ve gotten lukywoo to engage with trucknetters again.
In fact I have something that may interest his Lego buddy.
Unless he swings the same way as lukey.

switchlogic:
Good choice, beats the plastic box that is a Foden :wink: There’s a reason they dont make them anymore…

Perhaps Bertie is made from recycled Fodens :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fhwooooaaaaar

switchlogic:

Good choice? 420 replacing a 450? It’s a day cab shopping trolley spec apparently. Purchase price the same as a Daf CF.

Bertie is actually quite the ladies man. He’s just insisted I print that picture and ask you for the lovely ladies name and number…he loves a bald lady :wink:

Muckaway:

switchlogic:

Good choice? 420 replacing a 450? It’s a day cab shopping trolley spec apparently. Purchase price the same as a Daf CF.

Good motor head and shoulders above the daf or MAN.

switchlogic:
Bertie is actually quite the ladies man. He’s just insisted I print that picture and ask you for the lovely ladies name and number…he loves a bald lady :wink:

She is called Betty boothroyd, and she doesn’t have a number owing to the fact she is a receptacle for my grandsons bottles.

What a complete load of drivel this thread is. Surely this should be stopped. This site is purely for moaning wind bags and inane questions. Humour? Humour? It has no place i’m a professional truck drivers forum. Now where’s that sarcastic smiley?

Muckaway:

switchlogic:

Having driven Fodens with CAT 450s in them for London Waste I’d say yes it is a good choice. Those old heaps of scrap wouldn’t pull the skin off a rice pudding and used to be pushed along by the spare truck, a 380 T reg day cab Scania.

happysack:
What a complete load of drivel this thread is. Surely this should be stopped. This site is purely for moaning wind bags and inane questions. Humour? Humour? It has no place i’m a professional truck drivers forum. Now where’s that sarcastic smiley?

If you think that you are a drivers forum, then you sir are deluded.

just to say yet another one gone to better things /looks like i will do the same. nothing changes same ■■■■■ day/day out :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

ROADRANGER:

happysack:

If you think that you are a drivers forum, then you sir are deluded.

Predictive text…in not i’m!

happysack:

Yes it is a professional truck drivers forum but I do think some of you should lighten up and not take life so serious. I rather enjoy some funny comments and threads on here it makes me chuckle when winding down for the night.

kr79:

Muckaway:

switchlogic:

Good motor head and shoulders above the daf or MAN.

Scania quoted the same price as Daf for a CF auto. Daf didn’t get a look in this year as the last purchases weren’t anywhere near as good as promised (most drivers said they wouldn’t be). Both units are autos. The old chap’ll be quite relieved he’s not getting the Scania. He thought an auto 440 was gutless. Quite surprised Volvo didn’t get chosen as we tried FMX and FMs.
The MAN autos we’ve got have been excellent. Nobody has criticised the gearbox, just the high tare weight.
I’ll have an 8w Axor :open_mouth: :open_mouth: