Lidi aldi

All you non tipping drivers would be ■■■■■■ in europe.

Your boss should know whos tipping and loading and price the job accordingly.

You lot aint happy self tipping, your also not happy sat in a waiting room. Some people cant be pleased.

I really can’t believe that some of you are ridiculing the guys who bring up the H&S aspect of all this. :unamused:
After all the ridiculous ■■■■■■■■ we have to endure and the hoops we have to jump through, then a situation arises at last where H&S is genuinely on OUR side for a change, but surprise surprise, it is conveniently ignored…because it suits ‘‘Them’’.
So true to form nobody sees the injustice in it because they can…wait for it…‘‘crack on’’ . :unamused: ffs!
The old ‘‘Drivers are theiir own worst enemies’’ adage crops up once again.

I made a post on this last time it came up which says it all, I can’t be arsed to re.write it, so I’ve screenshot it…

I don’t mind helping to tip, standard practice in Europe (at least it used to be).

Given the choice of zipping around on an electric pump-truck shouting wheeeee and beeping like a loon, or waiting to hear the coned-off bay complete with Policemen telling the shunters to be quiet - and they’ll be back in the morning to check that they have been (not quite sure how) I’ll take the whizzing around option! :smiley:

robroy:
I really can’t believe that some of you are ridiculing the guys who bring up the H&S aspect of all this. :unamused:
After all the ridiculous ■■■■■■■■ we have to endure and the hoops we have to jump through, then a situation arises at last where H&S is genuinely on OUR side for a change, but surprise surprise, it is conveniently ignored…because it suits ‘‘Them’’.
So true to form nobody sees the injustice in it because they can…wait for it…‘‘crack on’’ . :unamused: ffs!
The old ‘‘Drivers are theiir own worst enemies’’ adage crops up once again.

I made a post on this last time it came up which says it all, I can’t be arsed to re.write it, so I’ve screenshot it…

Spot on mate, although I didn’t read the earlier post you quoted, I too couldn’t be arsed lol.

All those years of having pointless H&S ■■■■■■■■ rammed up our jacksie and here’s the perfect opportunity for a bit of revenge.

I lean the other way though about the double standard H&S implications, Lidl etc are the ones doing it right, the rest of them with their obsessive and restrictive H&S BS are the ones that should be targeted.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Rowley010:
Sshhh keep it quiet, this is how H&S gets over the top. We don’t want to have to have a full on hour long induction and test on one before we are “allowed” to tip do we.

Yes we do, then we can fail any and all tests en masse, just for the laugh.

sorry to drag this old thread up…but a few of us are helping out delivering for lidl,i’m on nights…how the ■■■■ is self tipping on your own,in the dead of night,in a town centre or retail park,no security at all,and a trailer full of groceries that people are all desperate for? i’ve brought this up with my TM,who basically just shrugged his shoulders and said that’s what they do.so much for ‘safe systems of work’,and health and safety.we are not allowed to park up overnight in a lay-by,even with an empty trailer,but are supposed to put up with this ■■■■ :imp: :imp: :imp: