Left-Hand Drive EC-series ERFs

For any fans of LHD ERF ECs, there is a feature in the April issue of Classic Truck magazine with 12 ‘new’ pictures of them. :wink: Robert

Spanish. Robert
4068_2200781286965.jpg

Detroit Diesel. Robert

70433_2.jpg

imagesKDHQGRPC.jpg

Camion-erf-ec127-Despiece-53451180_2.jpg

Robert have you seen the lhd C series for sale in classic commercials ?

Punchy Dan:

Yes! I posted it again on the LHD C-series thread. The ultimate ERF in my opinion, I only wish I had the knowhow/resources to take the project on myself! Cheers, Robert

robert1952:

Punchy Dan:

Yes! I posted it again on the LHD C-series thread. The ultimate ERF in my opinion, I only wish I had the knowhow/resources to take the project on myself! Cheers, Robert

Re locate ,( to the Banks area ) !

1999 with ■■■■■■■ 440. For sale last month in Ooigem, Belgium:

tractor-unitERF-ERF-440-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

For sale in Gistel, Belgium: this Spanish-reg EC14:440 with 16-speed ZF 'box of 1998; described as ‘poor condition’. Robert

EC14 Cu440 ZF16.jpg

I know its been on here before, just found this photo from 2002-2004 clearing swiss customs i think.the fh in the background was my ride.

Sorry its a bit wonky,i dont have a scanner.

Nice one! ^^ :slight_smile:

vwvanman0:

I know its been on here before, just found this photo from 2002-2004 clearing swiss customs i think.the fh in the background was my ride.

Sorry its a bit wonky,i dont have a scanner.

I used to see this truck quite often as i used to load a stones throw from their yard.

The ERF dealer was about a kilometer away from their depot…

They had at least 5 ERF’s in the fleet…

I don’t suppose that the Lux ERF dealer ever supplied any NGC ‘European’ models back in the '70s - just a shot in the dark…It’d be brilliant to hear of any that were. Robert

Geoffo:

vwvanman0:

I used to see this truck quite often as i used to load a stones throw from their yard.

The ERF dealer was about a kilometer away from their depot…

They had at least 5 ERF’s in the fleet…

In fact UNITRACK (owned by Pierre Weirig a wellknown sportscar-racer) had the first ERF
assembled by the Brussels’-factory CDB. The Luxemburg-dealer had reasonable but modest
figures in selling to quite some breweries for which the M-series appeared very suitable.

Luc

I am surprised to hear that ERF made any LHD M-series; or perhaps they used RHD ones! Robert

As often is the case within distribution, mind the numerous Commer RHD in Holland for van Gend & Loos, also for beer-distribution, unloading at the safe side of the road. At least Bofferding and Rosport (mineral-water in lookalike bottles like Perrier) had M-series. I regret the absence of pics though.

Saw this one just the once, don’t know it’s background…
But honestly, if I was given the chance to drive an ERF instead of all this modern sh…, choice wouldn’t be that hard to make :wink:

Cheers, Patrick

Interesting, it seems to be on Dutch trading plates. How old are the pictures?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T335 met Tapatalk