Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

Just in case you hadn’t noticed, our next Open Day is this coming Saturday - 16th. Starts around 0900 (but come a bit earlier if you want to beat the queues) and will end around 1400.

Your chance to have a look around, meet some of the team, have a go in some trucks, drink tea/coffee and eat donuts!

Not to mention the special offers that are always available at these events.

Hope to see you there, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Donuts ordered, tea machine refilled and some great offers.

Cant do much about the weather. Raining a bit - as normal haha!

See you tomorrow.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Not a lot you can do about the weather sadly. But can hope it stays dry. Mind it’s the wind at the moment that’s the biggest problem.

Nearly got blown off my feet earlier when I got out the car [emoji23]

Is the finance offer applicable to the ultimate driving course?

richv1984:

I believe so but you can’t have more than £1000 in debt at any one time.

I don’t see why not. But, as suggested, it’s not possible to have more than £1000 of debt so it requires a pretty hefty deposit. But well worth doing IMO.

Forecast is light rain and gusts. Situation normal haha! The donuts and coffee just a bit better when it’s winter outside!

Really enjoyed the open day, thanks Pete and all the staff. Can’t wait to begin training in the next couple of months. Loved having a go reversing the artics, wasn’t too bad at it considering I’ve never driven a truck.

Thanks for the comments; really pleased you enjoyed yourself. Hope all your training/test goes to plan.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Another well supported day with Trucknetters coming from Liverpool in the north and as far south as London. Not to mention loads of different places between the two!

Very happy to meet some of you and chat, and thanks to all who came to “have a go”.

Even the rain held off - which is almost a first haha!

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Nice to catch up with you Pete.

Thanks for the donuts oops.

I’m sure Dan will be in touch one way or the other it’s just a case of when really.

Glad you had a good turn out as well.

Thank you Peter for your hospitality this morning, you are a very gracious man and you have wonderful staff. The drive back to Liverpool hit lots of roadworks but I got back safely. I am looking forward to the training with Cliff and fingers crossed my decision not to pay the extra insurance will be money well saved…thanks again…just one small point though…the doughnuts…next time can we have them filled with jam :smiley: :smiley:

Andy

Thank you Peter for your hospitality this morning, you are a very gracious man and you have wonderful staff. The drive back to Liverpool hit lots of roadworks but I got back safely. I am looking forward to the training with Cliff and fingers crossed my decision not to pay the extra insurance will be money well saved…thanks again…just one small point though…the doughnuts…next time can we have them filled with jam :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for the kind comments, much appreciated. Also thanks for the booking.

Pleased you enjoyed your brief experience with us and had the opportunity to meet your allocated instructor and have a go in the vehicle you will have for your training and test in April.

Will have to work on the ■■■■■ choice!

All the very best with it all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Just a heads up. I note that this offer is one of the items on the agenda for next week’s directors meeting. That’s unusual and makes me think it may be on it’s way out.

So if you’re thinking about it, I strongly suggest you get on with it. IF the offer is withdrawn, my feeling is that this will happen without notice. So please don’t sit on your hands and live to regret it.

I will post any relevant updates.

All the best to everyone, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

This promotion has now ended.

But finance is still available via our third party provider, subject to status. Please call us for details. It’s a very quick and easy application with fast response.

If you have a good credit rating, you may well be able to acquire an interest free credit card which we’re happy to accept for payment.

The added bonus for both the options above is that you qualify for the 10% discount AND free accommodation if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW.

ADR COURSE DATES = viewtopic.php?f=5&t=160712

Peter Smythe:
This promotion has now ended.

But finance is still available via our third party provider, subject to status. Please call us for details. It’s a very quick and easy application with fast response.

If you have a good credit rating, you may well be able to acquire an interest free credit card which we’re happy to accept for payment.

The added bonus for both the options above is that you qualify for the 10% discount AND free accommodation if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW.

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

Hi Peter can you let me know if any offers on class c and ce back to back courses

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi. Firstly, welcome to the forum and thanks for the enquiry.

Our NORMAL rates are £1400 for CAT C and £1700 for CE (extended course for those with zero reversing experience) or £1500 for the shorter course for those with trailer reversing experience.

Mod 4 is £300.

Pass Protection (optional). This covers you for 3 retests at a cost of just £300. Like it says, optional.

The good news is that all these rates are subject to 10% discount but please make it clear that you are a Trucknet user when you book otherwise you wont get it.

You also get free accommodation for the duration of your course if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW.

For dates etc please contact the office on 01623 555661. Anything else I can help with, dont hesitate to contact me.

Thanks again for the enquiry.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Hi. Firstly, welcome to the forum and thanks for the enquiry.

Our NORMAL rates are £1400 for CAT C and £1700 for CE (extended course for those with zero reversing experience) or £1500 for the shorter course for those with trailer reversing experience.

Mod 4 is £300.

Pass Protection (optional). This covers you for 3 retests at a cost of just £300. Like it says, optional.

The good news is that all these rates are subject to 10% discount but please make it clear that you are a Trucknet user when you book otherwise you wont get it.

You also get free accommodation for the duration of your course if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW.

For dates etc please contact the office on 01623 555661. Anything else I can help with, dont hesitate to contact me.

Thanks again for the enquiry.

All the best, Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

Thanks for info

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi Pete, are you still doing for £1000 over ten months offer. I applied last year but had to cancel unfortunately due to being made redundant!!