How to save money on quality training

For a long time we’ve given Trucknetters 10% discount off everything we do. But now we’re going one step further and giving free driver cpc as well. So this could be Mods 2 and 4 incl training and test fees or 35 hrs (some of which may be gained from the driver training). All completely free when a full C or CE course is booked and paid for.

Some simple t’s and c’s:

Cpc training must be taken within 12 months of driving course
Once dates are agreed, they are not transferable and will be lost if cancelled by the customer for any reason
No free accommodation during driver cpc training
Cannot be used towards ADR training

So, to be clear, a discounted C or CE course - together with free cpc (either initial or periodic)currently has a total cost of £1215. And there is still free accommodation for the duration of the driving course for those living more than 70 miles from our centre. There will be a rate increase March 1st 2016 but anyone booked beforehand will avoid it. (it’s not going to be huge anyway).

Probably the best value to be had.

To take advantage of this, give your Trucknet user name when booking.

The offer will be withdrawn 29th February 2016. Deposits must be received by close of business 29th Feb to qualify.

Really clever folks will pay £150 x 2 and get the offer twice over. Once for C and once for CE. For those with no current driver cpc you’ll get 10 years driver cpc out of this - - completely free of charge! All you have to do is to call with your £300 and book the training, when it suits you, to take place during 2016. Doing this will save around £900 in total. Not to be sniffed at - - and wont be repeated anytime soon! £2430 for C, CE and 10 years cpc.

Remember the offer is open only to registered Trucknet users. You don’t need to be a regular poster - so long as you can quote your user name when you book.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN REGISTER WITH US WITHOUT A PROVISIONAL LICENCE AND TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

That’s an offer and a half Peter!

Are you still charging for the coffee machine? :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:

Aren’t you hyper enough without coffee?

NickW88:

Evil8Beezle:

OMG - You think this is hyper? :open_mouth:

I’m a shagged out VAN driver who currently couldn’t tell the difference between the 5th wheel, and steering wheel! :laughing:
You wait until I’m a 5th wheel caravan club member! :grimacing:

Evil8Beezle:

NickW88:

Evil8Beezle:

OMG - You think this is hyper? :open_mouth:

I’m a shagged out VAN driver who currently couldn’t tell the difference between the 5th wheel, and steering wheel! :laughing:
You wait until I’m a 5th wheel caravan club member! :grimacing:

Don’t forget to keep the fifth wheel properly inflated. If you’re stuck on where to do this, just ask one of the other drivers.

Don’t forget to keep the fifth wheel properly inflated. If you’re stuck on where to do this, just ask one of the other drivers.

LOL!! Permission to use??

Peter Smythe:

:grimacing: :grimacing:

Great offer btw Pete :wink:

Peter Smythe:

:grimacing: :grimacing:

Great offer btw Pete :wink:

Peter Smythe:

Of course, I’ll let you know where to send the royalties cheque! :grimacing:

Peter Smythe:
For a long time we’ve given Trucknetters 10% discount off everything we do. But now we’re going one step further and giving free driver cpc as well. So this could be Mods 2 and 4 incl training and test fees or 35 hrs (some of which may be gained from the driver training). All completely free when a full C or CE course is booked and paid for.

Some simple t’s and c’s:

Cpc training must be taken within 12 months of driving course
Once dates are agreed, they are not transferable and will be lost if cancelled by the customer for any reason
No free accommodation during driver cpc training
Cannot be used towards ADR training

So, to be clear, a discounted C or CE course - together with free cpc (either initial or periodic)currently has a total cost of £1215. And there is still free accommodation for the duration of the driving course for those living more than 70 miles from our centre. There will be a rate increase early in the New Year but anyone booked beforehand will avoid it. (it’s not going to be huge anyway).

Probably the best value to be had.

To take advantage of this, give your Trucknet user name when booking.

And, to show I’m not mean, anyone who has a course already booked should call the office before their course and this will allow the free cpc. But the offer cannot be backdated.

This is instead of the Christmas offer we normally do. The offer will be withdrawn in due course but not without notice.

Remember the offer is open only to registered Trucknet users.

Wow best offer i have seen so far,

only issue 170 miles away :cry:

Still tempted though lol.

Plenty have travelled further. Also, have you noticed : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=132431

Peter Smythe:
Plenty have travelled further. Also, have you noticed : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=132431

Just read it pete, Very tempting,

Im just waiting on my licence coming back from dvla after passing my medical yesterday, just sent off really,

Ideally wanted to get some assessments in first locally to see where im at as dont want to travel 170 miles to find out im going to need extra training etc,

prob just worrying too much tbh

Plus just getting my head round the whole process of the training as you will prob see with my noob questions in various threads lol,

But good to know there is a top trainer available. :slight_smile:

Amazing offer. I wouldn’t be able to pay the full amount until after xmas, is there a way to pay a deposit and decide the attendance dates after i’ve passed theory?
Cheers, Rob

Only just seen this post - sorry for the slow reply. The answer is YES. The offer is for anyone paying £150 deposit and taking training anytime in 2016. You you’ve no problem

Cut off is 12 noon tomorrow - Wednesday.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Yesterday was my last day of training for C+E driving licence. All I got at Peter Smythe’s Transport Training were good news including free CPC.
Thank You Peter Smythe.

Do you offer assessment drives or whatever prior to signing up?

No problem at all. Many folks don’t bother as they are travelling substantial distances. Having said that, one guy came from Durham (200 miles) for an assessment and several have come from the London area.

Simply give us a call 01623 620062 to arrange.

This looked a great offer Peter its a shame its expired.

Are there any similar offers in the pipeline :laughing:

Nothing planned at the moment. That offer was in place of our traditional Christmas offer where we try and make folks happy with a deal. But it’s not sustainable as we do have do make a small profit now and again!

Our offer of 10% off normal rates continues to apply though and also free accommodation for those more than 70 miles from us. So it represents good value for a service you probably cant get anywhere else.

Best thing is to have a look at a couple of schools and then have a run out to us. Hopefully you’ll see the difference.

In an unregulated industry, it’s very easy to part with your hard-earned to incompetent or simply crooked individuals.

There are good trainers around, but it’s difficult to identify them if they’re not accredited.

This is the list dft.gov.uk/fyn/lgv.php

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing: