Chevron training special limited offer 20% off

So here is the deal. :smiley: :smiley:

In conjunction with Trucknet UK and our stand at the recent EXPO show we have a great deal available to anyone looking to train.
Due to an increase of training staff and test availability, we can offer an extra 10% discount(aswell as the current Trucknet discount) to any Trucknet user who books and pays in full for a course before Friday 15th July at 5pm.
So get your 20% discount with us at Chevron, but be quick, limited time and places.

We can still book everything from your medical on and accomodation may be available ( subject to conditions)

Call the office on 01352 761106 for more details.

So now, dear reader, you’re thinking “Who is Chevron?” What happened to Peter Smythe?

Here’s the answers:

Firstly, I am Peter Smythe personally. I sold Peter Smythe Transport Training in December 2020 to another business heavily involved in most things to do with trucks except training. I continue to be in the background.

So who is Chevron? Chevron is based at Flint and is a sister company to Peter Smythe Transport Training. As such it delivers training to the same standards and has very similar facilities. Under the current management, the capacity has been increased dramatically and this is great for the customer as there’s now incentives on offer. These wont last so make the most of it!

Out of interest, there’s another sibling company. This is PJE Training in Hereford. Once again, very similar in offering to it’s sisters, part of the growing group. (No incentives there at present, sorry).

I know the previous owners of both Chevron and PJE and have done for some years. They are both still working within their respective companies delivering hands on expertise. I endorse their training 100%.

This is the time to take advantage of the deals at Flint. If that doesn’t suit you, there’s still incentives (as always) at the Sutton in Asfield site of Peter Smythe Transport Training.

Hope all this makes sense. Dont miss out - contact straight away!!

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Pete S:
So now, dear reader, you’re thinking “Who is Chevron?” What happened to Peter Smythe?

Here’s the answers:

Firstly, I am Peter Smythe personally. I sold Peter Smythe Transport Training in December 2020 to another business heavily involved in most things to do with trucks except training. I continue to be in the background.

So who is Chevron? Chevron is based at Flint and is a sister company to Peter Smythe Transport Training. As such it delivers training to the same standards and has very similar facilities. Under the current management, the capacity has been increased dramatically and this is great for the customer as there’s now incentives on offer. These wont last so make the most of it!

Out of interest, there’s another sibling company. This is PJE Training in Hereford. Once again, very similar in offering to it’s sisters, part of the growing group. (No incentives there at present, sorry).

I know the previous owners of both Chevron and PJE and have done for some years. They are both still working within their respective companies delivering hands on expertise. I endorse their training 100%.

This is the time to take advantage of the deals at Flint. If that doesn’t suit you, there’s still incentives (as always) at the Sutton in Asfield site of Peter Smythe Transport Training.

Hope all this makes sense. Dont miss out - contact straight away!!

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Many thanks for the kind words Pete, was good to catch up at the show last week :wink:

You must have “made them an offer they can’t refuse” Pete, or should that be “Don Smythe” :laughing:

I’m told the broken leg will mend soon !

Pete[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Hello, know it may be a long-shot, but is still 20% discount offer still available?

And if so, does it include Car to Class 1 training?

Anonymous86x:
Hello, know it may be a long-shot, but is still 20% discount offer still available?

Think it finished on the 15th July the 20%.

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Anonymous86x:

We can still offer the 10% discount and free accomodation if you travel.

79.7% LGV pass rate last year :smiley: :smiley:

chevmac:

Anonymous86x:

Thankyou - I will be happy to take that offer. :slight_smile:

Have sent your company an email regarding getting myself booked onto a course.

chevmac:

Is that first time pass rate :question:

I ask that because of this …
100 go for the first test and 80 pass so that is an 80% first time pass rate

80 for for test and 60 pass first time with 20 the second time so that is also 100 tests with an 80% pass rate but not an 80% first time pass rate

chevmac:

Anonymous86x:

Hello again - I just recieved an email from your company stating that the 10% discount has now expired… :frowning:

Anonymous86x:

chevmac:

Anonymous86x:

Hello again - I just recieved an email from your company stating that the 10% discount has now expired… :frowning:

The 10% discount definately still applies, I will speak with them on Monday and clear up any misunderstanding :smiley: :smiley: