Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

I think I can make it :slight_smile: Iā€™m rotaā€™d on but Iā€™ll move a work day around to fit.
Just checked out hire cars yep, can do.
Always fancied a cabbie in a big boys toy :smiley:

Anyone from London want a lift? Iā€™ll pay for the car, just share fuel.

EDIT: Iā€™m in Neasden, but get yourself somewhere near and iā€™ll pick you up.

Only a week to our Open Day on Saturday 26th January!

I donā€™t know what the offers will be at the moment; there will be a final meeting in the week to decide this. BUT I promise everyone a brilliant deal (whether or not itā€™s official) if you come and track me down personally. I will be at the centre from 0830 but I have to leave around 1100 as I have a prior engagement. Just come to the centre and ask for me - - - and weā€™ll have a discreet chat! (I need to do bigger numbers than my staff. Not that Iā€™m competitive or anything haha!!).

Hope to see you there,

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Pete hereā€™s your first one for the offer when published

Let me know by pm as soon as you know what C+E either w+d with a conversion session or artic both with pass protection costs and I will call you to book sat am

Will need to be residential as well

Thanks

Gaz

Thanks, will do.

Hi Pete,
Iā€™ll take the second spot then. Will be looking for C and then C+E straight after.
Will try and track you down on Saturday morning to discuss.

2-0 against the staff and we donā€™t even know the deal yet!

Thanks
Simon

Dammit, canā€™t make it.
Apparently Saturday is an all hands to the pump day!
Was going to visit some friends too.

Hire car cancelled.

Mebbe next time.

Iā€™ll be there on 100% this time and will come with my friend. He wants to try reverse on rigid, will be any chance to do it as well ? Iā€™ll go for artic, have enough of driving bricky rigid in city centre of Birmingham :slight_smile: :smiley:

Rigid will be available. Look forward to seeing you.

Doing this a little early as I have a mega busy day! So these are the ā€œofficialā€ offers. As I pointed out elsewhere, if you can make it between 0830 and 1130, track me down personally and weā€™ll have a private chat to see what can be done. Iā€™ve no intention of being beaten on price and, without being arrogant, I know we cant be beat on service and quality. So this is your chance to get the best possible training at almost ā€œcowboyā€ prices!

Starter Pack: medical, online theory training, 2 days classroom theory training, all 3 theory tests booked and paid for on your behalf at a centre local to you. Normally Ā£250 - offer Ā£150 when you pay Ā£200 deposit on your practical course.

Any full C or D course: get the Starter Pack FREE

Any full C,CE or D course: Free driver cpc (initial or periodic) Normally Ā£403.75

Periodic cpc: 5 days only Ā£283.75 (normally Ā£403.75)

ADR: all classes, packs and tanks, EXCEPT radioactive and explosive Ā£480 fully incl of exams etc

10% off anything else we offer!

Remember that we give FREE accommodation if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW. All prices include VAT and test fee.

But come and talk to me and letā€™s hammer out a deal thatā€™s best for you. So if you donā€™t see what you want, donā€™t worry. Just talk.

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

If you cant make it, simply phone from tomorrow up to 1700hrs Monday (closed Sunday and may be difficult to answer phones on Saturday - so Monday is best). Offers NOT available today.

All offers are available for new bookings only and each customer can only have one offer per course.

OPEN DAY STICKY THREAD

Doing this a little early as I have a mega busy day! So these are the ā€œofficialā€ offers. As I pointed out elsewhere, if you can make it between 0830 and 1130, track me down personally and weā€™ll have a private chat to see what can be done. Iā€™ve no intention of being beaten on price and, without being arrogant, I know we cant be beat on service and quality. So this is your chance to get the best possible training at almost ā€œcowboyā€ prices!

Starter Pack: medical, online theory training, 2 days classroom theory training, all 3 theory tests booked and paid for on your behalf at a centre local to you. Normally Ā£250 - offer Ā£150 when you pay Ā£200 deposit on your practical course.

Any full C or D course: get the Starter Pack FREE

Any full C,CE or D course: Free driver cpc (initial or periodic) Normally Ā£403.75

Periodic cpc: 5 days only Ā£283.75 (normally Ā£403.75)

ADR: all classes, packs and tanks, EXCEPT radioactive and explosive Ā£480 fully incl of exams etc

10% off anything else we offer!

Remember that we give FREE accommodation if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW. All prices include VAT and test fee.

But come and talk to me and letā€™s hammer out a deal thatā€™s best for you. So if you donā€™t see what you want, donā€™t worry. Just talk.

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

If you cant make it, simply phone from tomorrow up to 1700hrs Monday (closed Sunday and may be difficult to answer phones on Saturday - so Monday is best). Offers NOT available today.

All offers are available for new bookings only and each customer can only have one offer per course.

Peter Smythe:

Does the ADR price include CPC hour and upload fees?

Hoping to be there early tomorrow :slight_smile:

Does the ADR price include CPC hour and upload fees?

Yes. As always, no smoke and mirrors!

Just about to set off, thought I would double check I had the right day.
Please I did now. Iā€™ll come and find you Pete, looking to do C+E with you guys this year.

Just need to get all the rabble into the car nowā€¦

DEFFO TODAY SATURDAY 26 JANUARY 2019

C+E booked and at a price Iā€™m happy with.

Thanks Pete looking forward to it :smiley:

Iā€™ve had to leave early due to other commitments. But thanks to all who supported the Open Day. There was still a queue when I left so seriously busy!

Thanks again,

C, C+E and mod 4 all booked at a price Iā€™m happy with.
Was good meeting you today Pete and we may see you on Thursday at the panto!

Simon

Regarding a weekend course with test on the Monday, how many actual hours of training is done on the Saturday and Sunday, is there any training hours on the Monday before the test and is the hotel ok for food,proximity to the training centre,etc. I think i am gonna go with artic rather than wag and drag because if I am in a rigid i think my brain will be wired to automatically turn the steering the wrong way, where as if i am in an artic I know I have to do it differently :smiley: I dont know what i am worried about i passed the reverse on my last 2 attempts in an artic 6 years ago and that was after ā– ā– ā– ā–  instruction

If I remember correctly it was 8 hours on Saturday and 8 hours on Sunday! Bit tiring towards but more than worth it hopefully.

The B&B you will find no problems with. It is around 5 or 10 minute drive from the test centre. There was a good looking pub near there and a chippy up the road. Loads of food options.

Test day I think it will all depend how busy the yard is and availability of someone but I think I had a good couple of attempts on the reverse before my test. However the fact that you use the same bit of tarmac as you have practiced on all weekend it wonā€™t really make a difference if you get a go before your test or not.

A very tiring weekend but hopefully the result will be beneficial for you. Good luck. All the best. It really is an enjoyable weekend. From the time you walk in at reception and meet any of the team it really is a slick operation. Everyone is also properly rooting for you on test day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk