Is Leicester a good place to pass a C + E test?

IronEddie:
Yeah, but why make life harder on yourself if you don’t need to? Go test somewhere a bit more forgiving just to help yourself out.

I’d sooner take a lorry round brum now I’ve passed than with the examiner sat next to me [emoji23]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

blue estate:
Brum child’s play , London and its suburbs that’s a different story :open_mouth:
I’ve got the joys of the area around Portsmouth and Southampton from the 30th when I do my Class 1

IronEddie:
I was born in London, can well belive it ain’t a bed of roses to drive a lorry round.

Birmingham has a few roundabouts I dislike but mostly everyone here just seems to be an inconsiderate prick when driving and in a rush to get from A to B. I did my car test in Birmingham and obviously will drive a car, lorry whatever anywhere. But it was nice being tested for cat C in more pleasant, less hectic conditions.

blue estate:
Not fun in a 30ft long body 26t trying to turn left with every idiot trying to go around your r/h side so your trying to avoid railings and kerbs on the left and taking cars out on the right with your tail swing
and cyclist taking either way around you :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

IronEddie:
Sounds like you’d need a pint at the end of the day.

More like a fine Jamaican roll up, yes it does give me a head ache some time :imp: but the Merc’s air horn does some to relive the tension :grimacing:

MrFaulconbridge:
I did class 2 at Garrets Green in Birmingham and hated it there although passed 2nd time. Is Leicester a little less stressful on test with less tight junctions and busy roundabouts?

Exactly the same here. Went to Featherstone for C+E, much nicer (passed first time).