How to delete recordings from freeview USB stick

I can record from freeview tv to the stick in the USB slot on the TV but how do you delete recordings on the stick :question:

With no PC available so need to delete using the controls on the TV

What make/model is the TV?

Sent using smoke and mirrors

Roymondo:
What make/model is the TV?

Sent using smoke and mirrors

This one = tesco.com/direct/blaupunkt-3 … rce=others

I’m not familiar with Blaupunkt TVs but it looks like you use the USB button to go to the USB features then select the videos, it looks like if you then press the menu button to gain access to options.

I’m not sure if it’s the menu button on the remote or the one in the bottom left corner of image 3 on page 27 of the instruction manual.

I believe this is the instruction manual

tachograph:
I’m not familiar with Blaupunkt TVs but it looks like you use the USB button to go to the USB features then select the videos, it looks like if you then press the menu button to gain access to options.

I’m not sure if it’s the menu button on the remote or the one in the bottom left corner of image 3 on page 27 of the instruction manual.

I believe this is the instruction manual

I saw that on the original guide that came with the TV but could not find any delete from USB stick facility

I am guessing its going to need a PC to delete unwanted recordings …

I think you are stuffed. The TV appears to only be able to record and playback via USB, with no facility to delete etc. It doesn’t even appear to have the capability to format a memory stick.

your ability to delete them may depend on what time your misses gets home at??..best to eat the stick,and buy a quick replacement… :smiley: