How do you make money on Amazon Relay?

Truckman1000:
Does anyone here who is working for Amazon and have on time performance score higher then 90%. I have been told that the higher the score the more money you got for Amazon loads. Could some one confirm if it is true? At the end of the day how companies like stobart, slam, maritime with all new unit making any money with them.

I’m currently LTD driver (applying for o licence) for an Agency called Challenge who have their own units.

They have 20 units on the Amazon contract and are about to buy 10 more to add to it, they pay me a shift rate of £150 for days, usually doing around 200-250 miles round trip according to the Relay app, so I can only assume that the rates start ■■■■ but once you get above the 90% performance score the rates get much better, I mean based on this thread alone, they’d be making nothing and actually owing money based on just paying me my day rate and the fuel for that trip, never mind insurance etc.

As a guess I’d go for at least £3/mile for 90%+ performance rate in order for Challenge to be making a profit and wanting to fire that many units at it with more on the way.

ProDriveTransport:

Truckman1000:
Does anyone here who is working for Amazon and have on time performance score higher then 90%. I have been told that the higher the score the more money you got for Amazon loads. Could some one confirm if it is true? At the end of the day how companies like stobart, slam, maritime with all new unit making any money with them.

I’m currently LTD driver (applying for o licence) for an Agency called Challenge who have their own units.

They have 20 units on the Amazon contract and are about to buy 10 more to add to it, they pay me a shift rate of £150 for days, usually doing around 200-250 miles round trip according to the Relay app, so I can only assume that the rates start [zb] but once you get above the 90% performance score the rates get much better, I mean based on this thread alone, they’d be making nothing and actually owing money based on just paying me my day rate and the fuel for that trip, never mind insurance etc.

As a guess I’d go for at least £3/mile for 90%+ performance rate in order for Challenge to be making a profit and wanting to fire that many units at it with more on the way.

So Challenge are an employment agency?
They also operate their own trucks?
I think I would call them a transport company.
I suspect others would too.

Franglais:

ProDriveTransport:

Truckman1000:

They have 20 units on the Amazon contract and are about to buy 10 more to add to it, they pay me a shift rate of £150 for days, usually doing around 200-250 miles round trip according to the Relay app, so I can only assume that the rates start [zb] but once you get above the 90% performance score the rates get much better, I mean based on this thread alone, they’d be making nothing and actually owing money based on just paying me my day rate and the fuel for that trip, never mind insurance etc.

So Challenge are an employment agency?
They also operate their own trucks?
I think I would call them a transport company.
I suspect others would too.

I thought Challenge supplied drivers to companies and did subcontracting for Stobart too with their own units.

Hi, I’m new to the forum. I have my own van I worked with cx courier and I wanted to
to try Amazon, but not multidrop, over long distances. but for 3.5 tons no license is needed, can I work without a license with amazon? and how can I apply or send an email?

Relay.Amazon.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried on the relay to register but it is not possible without the license number. if I have a 3.5 ton van, I don’t have a license

Onyx:
I tried on the relay to register but it is not possible without the license number. if I have a 3.5 ton van, I don’t have a license

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was offered some direct work with this company last week, I was close to hanging the phone up, £280 plus 40ppm an average of 175 mile a shift with no guarantee of mileage, trucks no older than 5 years old an drivers must be paye. I was insulted to say the least, anyone who takes this offer up really needs to have a strong word with themselves.

Amazon want buy own truck???Ready apply for O licence