Good work for some one?

Fly by nite are after trampers and day drivers on amazon work ,redditch.

Just thought I would put out there in case any one struggling for work at the moment .

Hope it helps some one out.

indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=5 … 3DRedditch

£14.58 per hour. For Amazon work as a subby. Something tells me that there are probably some inaccuracies in that ad listing :smiley: . I suspect 15 hours is probably closer to the truth, making it a more realistic £11.66 per hour. Either that or I expect you’ll be doing a lot of nights and weekend shifts.

Mick Bracewell:
£14.58 per hour. For Amazon work as a subby. Something tells me that there are probably some inaccuracies in that ad listing :smiley: . I suspect 15 hours is probably closer to the truth, making it a more realistic £11.66 per hour. Either that or I expect you’ll be doing a lot of nights and weekend shifts.

Tut Tut, dear boy.
Ad says “Salary: Up to £175.00 per day”
So, 15hr hour night shift on Dec 31st, with night out monies? :smiley:

It would be a good way to get into the events and music gig game through the back door if that idea floats your boat.
Impress them on the crappy Amazon job for a few months, and when things get back to normal, they’ll maybe keep you on.
Don’t know anything about them, btw, may be an ok outfit, or maybe not.

Mick Bracewell:

Mick

The post wasn’t aimed at the “I wouldn’t get of bed for that guys”

Plenty of guys around the Evesham area have hours/days cut or even worse laid off due to lack of demand for fresh produce /covid/brexit etc…

Some folk in the area would be grateful for the regular work with Xmas coming up ,especially those with kids etc :bulb: :question:

robroy:
It would be a good way to get into the events and music gig game through the back door if that idea floats your boat.
Impress them on the crappy Amazon job for a few months, and when things get back to normal, they’ll maybe keep you on.
Don’t know anything about them, btw, may be an ok outfit, or maybe not.

Rob ,at least some one has a sensible attitude and not fuelled by negativity :wink:

Franglais:

Mick Bracewell:

Tut Tut, dear boy.
Ad says “Salary: Up to £175.00 per day”
So, 15hr hour night shift on Dec 31st, with night out monies? :smiley:

Yeah probably :smiley: . I took it from the headline which states “£175 a day - Full-time, Permanent”. There is no mention of “up to” there, but I see upon closer inspection it magically appears down near the bottom of the ad :unamused: .

spike78:

Mick Bracewell:

Mick

Plenty of guys around the Evesham area have hours/days cut or even worse laid off due to lack of demand for fresh produce /covid/brexit etc…

Some folk in the area would be grateful for the regular work with Xmas coming up ,especially those with kids etc :bulb: :question:

Yes, I totally agree and as rodroy says, could be a good way to get into events/concert work if that sector ever makes a comeback in the future. :slight_smile:

Mick Bracewell:

spike78:

Mick Bracewell:

Mick

Yes, I totally agree and as rodroy says, could be a good way to get into events/concert work if that sector ever makes a comeback in the future.

:slight_smile:

:sunglasses:

They were pulling out of Asda at South Elmsall during the last lockdown,got them low ride units with the lifting 5th wheel,Noticed Brian Yardleys do the event work and seen them pulling Campleys of Selby trailers,Think it’ll be a while before the Event work picks up again,the beer job is on its arse too now as well…

They sub for Slam transport so it’s guaranteed you’ll be working days and nights

Am I missing something here ■■?

A lot of you are knocking it, but to me it’s a good deal

Up to 175 per day
12 hour shift

That’s 14.50 p/h
Multiply that 175 by 5
that’s 875 per week
before tax I presume

It’s full time permanent !!!
You are provided with your own Fly By Nite vehicle.
No Cab hopping.

And as been said above

Fly By Nite are the leading haulier in the Music and Events Industry UK & EU. For more information on our normal operations please visit flybynite.co.uk.

and before anyone says anything, I know that the events industry is at a standstill because of the pandemic at the moment but they have stated

Fly By Nite have negotiated a minimum of 12 month contracts with a variety of customers / leading hauliers around the UK to see us through the Covid-19 pandemic. All drivers who remain with Fly By Nite once the pandemic has passed will be offered the opportunity to move across to touring.

Immagine applying for a job at a company called Flybynite and then complaining that it involved working night shifts.

Flybynite will work you hard, but they are one of the better, if not the best operators in the local area.

They are worth " a punt" with if you aren’t afraid of hard but regular work, and they pay on time.

As said on here, if you,re local, give them a try - you could enjoy working for them!!

And no I don’t work for them

Could be a few that fall at the first hurdle with a lot of today’s drivers.

You must have the ability to drive Manual vehicles.

Friend of mine works for FBN on Amazon , £150 a day flat rate and if you are more than 50 miles (I think) from base your 45 is unpaid and no paid parking.

All 24/45 are unpaid no matter where you are.

Says the job is easy enough tho.

Ugh this lot are a pain in the backside since they got onto Amazon. You can always tell when they’ve dropped the trailer you’re picking up because it sits about 2ft off the floor lol.

EDTRUCK:
Flybynite will work you hard, but they are one of the better, if not the best operators in the local area.

They are worth " a punt" with if you aren’t afraid of hard but regular work, and they pay on time.

As said on here, if you,re local, give them a try - you could enjoy working for them!!

And no I don’t work for them

Comes to something in an industry when one of the benefits of working at a company is they, “ pay on time”. :unamused:

ezydriver:
Ugh this lot are a pain in the backside since they got onto Amazon. You can always tell when they’ve dropped the trailer you’re picking up because it sits about 2ft off the floor lol.

Euro spec low ride tractors
Look on the bright side it builds your muscles up winding them trailer legs down and if your feeling really strong do it in high ratio

pierrot 14:
Am I missing something here ■■?

A lot of you are knocking it, but to me it’s a good deal

Up to 175 per day
12 hour shift

That’s 14.50 p/h
Multiply that 175 by 5
that’s 875 per week
before tax I presume

Take off the N/O money @ £100-£125 per week and your left with around £750 before tax, a figure that’s achievable doing day work without running ragged